ICPH 7

1 year later...

"Hyungie, I'm so hungry" Jungkook says, rubbing his now small stomach as he whines. Jimin rubs his back, he knew that this apocalypse caused them to starve, he hated this.
"Shh, we'll find some foods, okay?" Jimin says, the younger nodded, stomach grumbling.

They continued to walk down the road. Because of this apocalypse, it made the whole country to look like a ghost town. Jungkook and Jimin thought they had roamed around the whole Korea, cause it all almost looked the same. Zombies continued to spread more, the two couldn't count how many of them had been killed by them.
"Let's sit down for a few minutes, hyung, I'm tired" Jungkook says, the older nodded and they sat down near a dead looking tree.

"Baby, do you think some people will find a cure? Like I really miss my comfortable bed now, the foods you cook" Jimin says as the younger leans his head on his shoulder.
"I wish too, hyung, I hate that this happened" Jungkook says, pouting.

The two walked down the highway, seeing a grocery store. They looked at eachother, smiling as they walked to it.
"You go inside, baby, it looks okay. Imma be here outside to wait and see if a zombie might come in" Jimin says. The younger hesitated for a minute before nodding and bending a little to get inside. He stared at the whole place, seeing some edibles that they could eat, he smiles. He saw a little knife on the floor, smirking as he crouched down to grab it.

"Me and Jiminie hyung could use that to open some cans" He says to himself, reaching for the knife. He continued to reach for it, not knowing what's gonna happen if he didn't stop. Just as he was about to grab it, his hand was caught by something.