ICPH 8

(I had a one-shot about this, you can check it out. Also it might be different cause I like to make it different from eachother 😋)

He tried removing the thing that grabbed him. He looked at it and saw a zombie, he screams for Jimin, kicking the monster. The door opens and his boyfriend walked in with his bat on hand.
"Hyung! Help!" The younger screams, continuing to kick the monster off. Jimin then hits the zombie on the head, immediately killing it. He helped his boyfriend up and hugged him. Just then glass breaking was heard and a head of the undead was seen going through it. Blood leaks down from its head because of the sharp shards of glass.

Both eyes widened, and they stood up, looking for any exit. They saw a fire exit, running to it and rushingly opening it before getting out. They got out only to see another herd of zombies, they panicked. Running to a wide space that didn't have any monsters surrounding it. The herd followed them. Jimin frantically looked for any place to hide, which was hard because many places was opened but might have any undead inside. They got inside a place that had glass windows, but walls was blocking it.

As they got inside, they immediately locked the metal door. They slid down, breathing heavily.
"That was a close one, baby" Jimin says, not receiving any answers as the younger stayed quiet. He looked to his side, seeing Jungkook staring at his hand. Jimin also looked at the younger's hand, eyes widening at what he saw.
"H-hyung..." Jungkook says, voice shaky as he held onto his hand.

His hand, his hand was bitten, a bit that indicates that he'll turn into one of them.

"Baby, no... This can't be happening, this is just a dream, yeah, I'll wake up later and you're okay"