ICPH Finale

Jungkook weakly smiled at his boyfriend, grabbing the gun that was hidden on his jacket. Jimin stared at it with wide eyes, where did he get this gun from?
"I know you must be questioning where I got this, I got it when we went to that police station" Jungkook says, coughing as he felt his body in pain.
"W-what am I gonna do with this, Jungkook?" Jimin asks, starign at the younger's doe eyes.
"I want you to use that to kill me, hyung" The younger says, tears forming in his eyes but kept his smile.

"W-why? I-I can't" Jimin says, about to put down the gun when Jungkook stopped him.
"P-please, h-hyung, I can't turn like them. I-I might bite you too and you'll turn like them. I-I knew this will happen very soon, cause I'm too weak to do things without you. I want you to live, and go on with life" Jungkook says, tears falling down his cheeks as he caressed the older's cheek.

"N-no, I don't care anymore, I want to be with you" Jimin says, crying. Jungkook shakes his head, pecking the older's lips.
"H-hyungie, save the world, I'll be proud of you up there" The younger said, groaning. Jungkook fell in Jimin's arms, eyes turning to a color of white. He wasn't fully formed yet, and he's still human. He grabs the older's hand, putting the gun in it. He made the older hold onto it tight before he put it right by the side of his head. He looked up, even if he's slowly starting to become blind.

"I-I love you, hyung" Jungkook says, biting his lips as he nods for Jimin.
"I love you too, my baby" The older says, voice cracking. He put his finger on the trigger...

BANG!

Jimin cries, seeing the blood that leaks out of the younger's head.
"I'm sorry... Baby, please forgive me... I'm really sorry, this is my fault"

"Hey wake up, hyung!" Jimin bolts awake, frantically looking around. His eyes then stopped as he saw a small frame that blocked his vision.
"You have been asleep for the whole day!? It's afternoon already" He looks up, seeing Jungkook's fuming face. He then hugged the younger who was taken aback.
"What are you doing?!" The younger says, pulling away from the hug.
"I thought you died, we were in an apocalypse!" Jimin says, earning a roll of the eyes from the younger.

"This is why we shouldn't watch horror movies, I get scared and then you'll think the scenes that happen will happen to us" Jungkook says, facepalming as he sighs.

"I love you"

"Yeah, yeah, I love you too, hyung, I'm just gonna get something to eat"