ICPH 6

Just as Jimin was trying to get the door open, Jungkook heard some twigs being stepped on. He looked back, eyes widening as he saw a herd of zombies. He tapped the older's shoulder, but was ignored as the older really wanted to get inside.
"Hyung" Jungkook says, grip tightening on his bat. He was continued on being ignored on, but he didn't want them to die. He continued on tapping and calling the older's name out.

"Jungkook, stop, I'm trying to open this" Jimin says, not looking at the boy.
"Hyung" That was it, the older was getting irritated. He turns around, seeing the herd of zombies. Jungkook looks at him, a guy zombie was approaching them. Jimin looks back at the house, seeing a ladder on its side. He nodded, grabbing the younger's hand and dragging him to the ladder. They soon started climbing, the ladder was being shaken as the herd was trying to reach one of their feet.

They managed to climb up, tipping the ladder over which causes to his some of the zombies. The two sat down, breathing heavily from the event earlier.
"Why didn't you tell me?" Jimin asks, furrowing his brows.
"I was, you were just not listening" Jungkook trailed off, rolling his eyes before standing up. They were in room, a master's bedroom to be exact.
"Woah, this room is huge" The younger said, flopping down the fluffy bed.

"We still didn't check the inside, Jungkook, stand up" Jimin says, snickering as the younger just glared at him.
"Fine" The younger says, sitting up as he removed his bag from his back. The older also placed his bag down on the bed, removing his jacket.
"Let's go" Jimin says, intertwining hands with his fiance. They started walking, wanting to see if the house was filled with zombies.