Chapter 9

Sorry that this chapter is so freaking long,

but I was just writing and then I suddenly realized that I put almost the whole freaking descendants 3 story (not exactly the same ofc) in here + extra scenes.

So actually this chapter is as long as two chapters- oops

I hope you still enjoy! :D

!CAN TAKE UP TO AN HOUR TO READ!

3th POV

'Where have you been?' Evie asked, when Mal and Ben finally walked back into the dorm.

'Just getting some fresh air,' Mal said.

Evie looked at the clock. 'For two hours?'

'Yeah...' Mal said. 'I was just feeling a little lightheaded.'

Evie looked suspiciously at Ben. 'And you were feeling "lightheaded" too, or what?' she asked him.

'Just checking up on her,' he said.

'Alright, well, almost everyone has left since it's already past curfew, and you know Fairy Godmother...' Evie said.

Only Carlos, Jay and Evie were still there.

'Well, I better go too before Fairy Godmother finds out,' Ben said. 'See ya tomorrow.'

'Bye,' Mal said smiling at him.

'Well, let's get this place cleaned up, shall we,' Carlos said, grabbing a broom.

-- What happened two hours before...

After that conversation they sat there on the bench, cuddled up to each other for a while.

'Mal, can I sing a song for you?' Ben asked her.

'What?' she asked chuckling. 'You wanna sing for me?'

'Yeah,' he said putting her on her feet and taking her hands. 'Just listen...'

"I met this girl who rocked my world

Like it's never been rocked

And now I'm living just for her

And I won't ever stop

I never thought that it could happen to a guy like me

But now look at what you've done

You got me, down on one knee..."

Mal gasped as Ben actually got down on one knee. 'Ben...'

'Mal, I know we're young and I know it's not the perfect timing, but... will you marry me?' he asked her.

'Ben, I- we- we can't just...' she stammered overwhelmed.

'We'll just go to a little chapel, just the two of us... no one can stop us,' he said.

'Ben, we can't do this without ever having to tell... people will find out... you'll be kicked off the throne...' she said.

'So what? I don't even wanna be king if you can't be my queen, Mal,' he said. 'I don't wanna do anything without you anymore...'

Mal chuckled a little. 'Do you know how ridiculous all this sounds?'

Ben looked at her. 'I know... but my love for you is ridiculous.'

Mal chuckled and sat back down on the bench.

'So- you wanna marry me...?' he asked her hopeful.

She smiled broadly at him. 'Yes.'

Ben pulled her into a passionate kiss while holding her tightly.