Chapter 19 - last one

I know I've said this a lot of times, but just in case you forgot, I love to put Friends (inspired) scenes in my story, so if some parts sound familiar, that's why. Enjoy! :D

!!!FINAL CHAPTER!!!

!!!IMORTANT A/N AT THE END!!!

3th POV

'That's alright,' Ben said over the phone. 'See ya.'

He hung up and put his phone back in his pocket.

'Who was that?' Mal asked, who had just woken up.

Ben sat back down on his bed. 'Oh, just my mom.'

Mal yawned and sat up. 'What time is it?' she asked after noticing the bright daylight that was shining into Ben's dorm.

'Uh, 12.30 pm,' Ben said, looking at his watch.

'Oh, jeez,' Mal said surprised and then stood up. 'Maybe time to go eat something, don't you think?'

Gianna was still asleep on Ben's bed.

'I'll get Gianna's stuff from your dorm,' Ben said, who was already dressed.

'Okay,' Mal said, while walking into his bathroom.

When Ben came back, Mal was also dressed and just watching tv with Gianna in her arms. Ben took her from Mal to change her outfit.

'What're you watching?' he asked Mal as he put on a new diaper.

'Oh, the news is on after the break,' Mal said.

"Good morning," the news reporter said. "Last night King Ben announced that he has to abdicate because he didn't marry princess Audrey. This morning a big group of people have gathered on the Auradon City Square to protest against this law. They think the law is very outdated and want King Benjamin to remain king. They've been walking through the streets of the city and the protest is still going on as more and more people are joining. There are now about 500 thousand participants marching and protesting and there will probably join even more people within the upcoming hours. We now head over to our correspondent, Dina, who's in Auradon City to see how it's going..."

Ben stared with an open mouth at the tv as they showed clips of the protest.

'That's uh- a lot of people...' Mal said as she looked at the tv.

Ben's phone then started ringing. He picked up his phone, holding it in between his ear and shoulder so he could use his hands to continue changing Gianna.

'Hello, you're speaking with Benjamin,' he said.

"Hi, Your Majesty, the council is calling an emergency meeting," Lumière said.

'Is it really urgent?' he asked as he looked at Mal.

He didn't want to leave Mal alone that day, not after everything that had happened the days before. And on top of that, council meetings, especially emergency council meetings, were mostly very long.

Mal looked questioning at him.

"It's about the protest that's going on, Your Majesty," he told him.

'Well, tell the council I can't make it today,' he said. 'And plan a council meeting for tomorrow, alright?'

"I'm on it, Your Majesty," he said and then hung up.

'What was that all about?' Mal asked.

'The council wanted an emergency meeting about the protest,' Ben explained.

'Oh, so you're gonna be gone the rest of the day, or what?' Mal asked.

'No, I've been locked up in a dungeon for more than a day, I'm not working today,' he said.