𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚄𝙽𝚄𝚂

*:・゚✧*:・゚
H O C U S P O C U S
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚄𝙽𝚄𝚂 —THE GIFTED

 *:・゚✧*:・゚H O C U S  P O C U S𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚄𝙽𝚄𝚂 —THE GIFTED

"YOU'RE IN FOR A HELL OF A RIDE BLONDIE"

*:・゚✧*:・゚

AS Elle reached the house, she was shocked at the size of it, it was bright white and full of windows however most were blocked out by white drapes which covered the contents of inside. The girl walked in, surprised by how empty and silent the house was. "Hello?" She called out, unsure of where everyone had gone and if she really was alone.

The floor boards creaked beneath her as she slowly walked down the hall, she flinched as the front door slammed shut behind her. Every step she took she called out again. "hello?" she said a little louder this time, hoping someone would hear her. Her gaze changed when she saw a black silhouette run past her, causing her to stumble back against the wall. The blonde girl held her breath, slowly walking in the direction of the figure and trying her best not to appear afraid.

The girl gasped as another figure ran by her, too fast for her to get a proper look at what ever it was that was circling around her. "Please stop" she cried out, feeling weak against the numerous figures which were making her feel so afraid.

She picked up her pace, running towards the front door, as a large figure in a black cape and a mask started walking towards her. She let out a scream and stumbled backwards, running as fast as she could through the halls. Then she was surrounded by another figure, then another, and another until 5 bodies surrounded her. The tallest one had a bag in its hand, grabbing the girls head as they pulled it over, causing her to scream even louder as she felt two hands grip hard onto her arms and pull her on top of a wooden table.

Elle flinched as one of the silhouettes pulled the bag off, leaning in close to her face, the mask almost touching her skin.

"O, dark father, we offer this flesh up to you, blood life and all" It was a girls voice, she sounded cold and mean as she rose a knife up into the air.

Laughs and chuckles were surrounding her as another held her down by her neck. The girl plunged the knife towards her, causing Elle to scream much louder this time as she begged for her life. Before the knife could collide with her skin the girl laughed, pulling her mask off and revealing herself.

"Jesus Sabrina relax. We're just messing with you" The taller blonde grinned, pulling a mask off of the tallest figure and wrapping her arms around his shoulders. The boy pulled down his cape from over his head, a smirk planted on his lips as he looked over at Elle with pure disgust.

"Talk about a screamer, I bet she's no fun in bed" His laughed bellowing in the air as the girl cling onto herself for support, pulling down the bottom of her skirt and shaking slightly at the unfortunate welcome she received from her peers.

A voice sounded from the corner of the room, a boy walking in, his hair was a light brown and he appeared much softer than the rest. "You guys are such assholes, don't you think this is hard enough on her as it is" The boy groaned, walking over to Elle and offering his hand. The girl debated at first before grabbing his hand and carefully getting off of the table. She was shocked when she acknowledged the rest of them, two more girls and one other boy.

"I'm Elijah" He smiled, glaring at the others as he switched on the lights. "The asshole duos over there are Madison and Noah, don't take it to heart, they hate everyone" The girl laughed slightly, earning a glare from the blonde girl.

"That girl there is Alana, she's a bit of a stubborn bitch but she will warm up eventually" The girl rolled her eyes, a slight smile escaping her lips as he spoke about her. "Then we have Sawyer and Milana" He said, gesturing the girl out of the room as the rest of them took a seat on a large table. Elijah pulled one of the chairs out for her to sit down, she did so and looked over, noticing Alana had taken a seat next to her. The boy quickly ran round to his side of the table, sitting opposite the brown haired girl.

THE students went silent as a women walked in, she couldn't have been any older than 26, and her hair was a dark blonde

"Cordelia foxx, headmistress"  The women spoke as Madison rolled her eyes and Noah only pulled her closer to him.

"This will be your new home, a safe haven for the gifted, a place where you can practice your magic and learn to control it"

"control god that's rich, don't you mean suppress them" Noah snapped from across the table, his expression hard as the words left his mouth.

The women simply ignored him, turning to the new girl and giving her a soft smile.

"What's a supreme?" Elle asked, hearing it being briefly mentioned before when Milana took her seat.

"An average witch is born with a few natural gifts. But in each generation there is one who encounters countless gifts, some say all of them" Coredlia sipped at her drink, the rest growing bored with listening to the same story over and over again.

"Are you the supreme?" Elle asked, looking at the middle aged woman which sat before her.

Noah and Madison laughed in sync, finding the girls stupidity hilarious.

"No, Im like you. Just a witch" She smiled

"Alana do show our new guest her room, the rest of you please get settled down as it's late" The woman rose, tucking in her chair and leaving the rest of them behind.