𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙱𝚄𝚂

*:・゚✧*:・゚
F O O L  M E
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙱𝚄𝚂 —NOAH

 *:・゚✧*:・゚F O O L  M E𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝚃𝚁𝙸𝙱𝚄𝚂 —NOAH

*:・゚✧*:・゚

"ALL right we are gonna go over a few ground rules, gents" The blonde haired boy spoke as he walked up and down the aisle of the coach, all the boys listening to him carefully.

"the no puke rule will be strictly enforced, i will not be drinking...too much tonight, so if i see any of you hurling in public i will send you back here to the penalty box" Numerous boys groaned as the boy spoke the rules to the rest of the team

"that goes for public urination, and public exposure. Believe me Liam, nobody's interested in seeing your dick, not matter how small it is" The blonde laughed, the rest of the boys joining him.

"Now lets go have a good time!" The boy shouted, the rest of the frat boys cheering in praise

Alana stood gripped tightly onto Elijah, rolling her eyes as the rest of the party was shocked upon Madisons arrival

"oh my god thats the Madison montgomery" A girl whispered to another, gossip automatically filling the air as everyones eyes turned to face them.

"who cares about her, shes with Noah" Another girl gauked, settling her eyes on the brown haired boy and his mischiveious grin.

Elle rolled her eyes at the mention of Noah, walking towards the kitchen and looking around for a drink. She couldnt help but feel and look so lost and out of place, her hand reached out for a cup as another did the same. She flinched as the boys hand collided with hers, causing her to pull it back sharply.

"my bad, i was looking for a drink" Elle laughed awkwardly, looking anywhere but the blonde boys eyes. ("from what ive been told, drinking a randomers drink is far more dangerous than being sober") Elle laughed slightly, as she looked up at him she noticed her was wearing a frat shirt, along with numerous other boys. ("come on, let me get you a drink") He smiled, walking her over to the fridge and pouring her a cup of clear liquid.

"Im Theo by the way, short for theodore" He smiled, watching the way her lips collided with the top of the plastic cup. She pulled a face as the drink seeped down her throat, burning her tonsils.

"Elle" was all she could respond with before she realised she had his total attention.

"frat boy right? i think frats are full of fascists" A male voice sounded behind the blonde, she turned to link eyes with Noah, his arm resting carefully against the kitchen counter. The blonde girl held her breath slightly as she really acknowledged his face for the first time, the light freckles under his eyes and the sharps specs of green in his eyes. His hair looked soft, the kind that was unkempt yet tidy all in one. His hair was a light brown, not too dark yet not too fair either.

"I dont mind being reduced to a sterotype but im on a scholarship, and given your choice of clothing not all of us have our parents money to loath off of" Theo smirked, grabbing his drink as he started walking away from Noah

"you coming Elle?" he questioned, a smirk dancing on his lips. The girl nodded her head, tearing her eyes away from the boy and following Theo back into the crowd. The brunette boy clenched his fists, slamming it down against the tiled counter, his expression weakening as a large crack appeared where his fist once was. He grabbed a shot glass, tipping his head back as he poured the rest of the contents into his mouth.

"you wanna be my slave tonight?" Madison asked a loan fratboy who appeared to be controlled by her beauty

"you wanna be my slave tonight?" Madison asked a loan fratboy who appeared to be controlled by her beauty. ("whats in it for me?") The girl laughed at this, placing a cigarette inbetween her lips and taking a strong drag from it. "are you stupid? slaves get nothing" she snapped, walking closer to him and blowing the smoke into his face.

She looked over and noticed Noahs gaze, it was settled on her and the boy. she couldnt help but laugh at this as she leaned in close to the boy, placing her arms around his neck as she dropped the cigarette, placing her plump lips against his. She didnt need to look back over at Noah to know that he was hurt, but that was her intention. She knew he was the most fun when he was angry, and begging for a way out of reality.

When she finally pushed the boy away, she was slightly suprised to see her boyfriend had dissapeared, normally one would be worried, afraid of what one might do when realising their beloved girlfriend has purposley cheated on him with another. However Madison didnt care, she never did and although it was hard for the boy to realise this, she didnt love him and probably never would.

 However Madison didnt care, she never did and although it was hard for the boy to realise this, she didnt love him and probably never would

Noah walked towards the coach which was parked outside, making his way over to the driver who was perched on the wall, smoking a cigar. He grabbed the back of his neck, pulling him in close as he stared deep into his eyes. "when the rest of the boys get on this coach to leave, you're going to make sure youre going at a speed of 120 mph, dont stop as you near the bump, only go faster. You're going to make the coach flip upside down, killing everyone inside of it, including yourself. You will not stop under the command of anyone, am i understood" his words were thick with jealousy and betrayal, he was ruthless. ("yes")

The boy planted a sick smile on his face, patting the man on the back as he hummed to himself, walking back inside to enjoy the party.