𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼

*:・゚✧*:・゚

W H A T I S W R O N G W I T H Y O U
𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼 —ELLE

W H A T  I S  W R O N G  W I T H  Y O U𝙲𝙷𝙰𝙿𝚃𝙴𝚁 𝙽𝙾𝚅𝙴𝙼 —ELLE

*:・゚✧*:・゚

MADISON dropped a cigarette, crushing it against her heel in the girls room. "What are you doing?" Elle gasped, holding her towel tighter around her body.
("He doesn't want you, he never will want you. It's more of just a reflex, him being the good guy. something he's not always used to, you know?")

Elle rolled her eyes, walking towards the wardrobe and grabbing some clothes. "I never said he wanted me, and i sure as hell don't want him" she spat at her, walking towards the bedroom door. ("You say that now but just you wait. Tell me Elle, do you think it'll be his eyes that fool you, the way they grow brighter when the light hits them? Or will it be his skin, how soft it is under your touch") Madison started to laugh as she realised Elle was listening now, really listening. "However i don't think it'll be any of those, not really. I'm betting on his charm. That's what got me, good looks aren't everything" She grinned, walking over to Elle as she picked up the top in her hand.

"I'd change this if i were you, he's not into sluts" She laughed, grabbing the door handle. ("No? then why is he with you") Elle spat back however Madison didn't seem too bothered.

"I'll see you around" And with a flick of her hair she was gone.

"WHERE are we going" Elle asked Alana as the two sat in the back of the car

"WHERE are we going" Elle asked Alana as the two sat in the back of the car. Noah drummed his fingers against the wheel as Elijah hummed to the song playing on the radio.

"A bonfire" Noah spoke up, making eye contact with the blonde through the mirror lense in the car.
Elle raised my eyebrow, facing Alana as she whispered. "why are we going there"

"You know Elle, i can still here you" Noah spat, turning up the radio a little more. ("Can we not start something else, we are going there to have a good time") Elijah rolled his eyes, gazing out of the window.