fifth: fix me*

Dedicated to icanbeinterestingtoo because your comments got me hollerin'. Also, good luck with your school things I know you're gonna ace it! READ ONLY AFTER EXAMS. 

------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

"After I saw you with her...I left," I sighed deeply, resting my cheek on his chest as I continued. "I just ran after that I guess. Didn't really know where."

I sighed, taking a shuddering breath. Instinctively, his arms tightened around me. Making me feel safe. He rested his cheek against the top of my head, pulling me closer so my legs were resting on top of his. He was almost cradling me.

I sighed softly again, relaxing into his warmth, "There were some...men. They followed me," His grip on me became tighter. I wasn't sure if I should go on. But, I knew it was too late not to anyway. "One of them just pinned me down. They didn't tell me what they wanted or who they were," I left their lewd comments out of the equation. "They had guns. They took my phone. I somehow... escaped."

He was quiet. Scarily quiet. I could hear his heartbeat against me ear. I tilted my face up at him, tentatively, "Gray?"

His face was expressionless. He gazed down at me, caressing my face. I was shocked to see the anger in the emerald of his irises. His jaw was clenched. He looked frighteningly furious. I whispered again, "Gray?"

"That's...why you were calling me."

He sounded pained. Spiritless. Like he had suddenly lost all happiness.

"I..." I took a shuddering breath, "you...you were at the hospital." I clutched his shirt hard, I didn't want him to feel guilty.

"Xavier...shit. This is my fault," He spoke, his voice shaking with suppressed anger as he gently touched the bruise through my clothes. I shook my head fervently. His hand reached my arm and stroked it tenderly, "My fucking fault."

"I...I tried to roll out from under him and scraped myself," I kissed his jaw. My heart broke when his voice did, "Gray...you couldn't have reached on time anyway."

He grit his teeth, his eyes haunted, "Anything else?" I shook my head as he continued, "Do you have any idea who they could be?"

I shook my head again.

"Let's fix you up," he rose to his feet. I felt a twinge of disappointment as his warmth slipped away from me. I gazed at him as he walked toward the cupboard and opened it. He took out a plastic container and walked over to me. "I'm going to bandage your arm up to cover the injury and-" he touched the bruise on my chest tenderly as I struggled not to wince, "I'll apply an ice pack here. Okay?"

I nodded. Over the next several minutes he worked diligently on my arm. He left the room for a few minutes and I felt anxious. I couldn't understand where my obsessive need was stemming from. He returned after a while and gently placed the ice pack on my chest. He sighed softly, "I can't keep it here for long. You'll catch a cold."

I nodded and held his hand which was pressing the ice pack. He gave me a soft smile before his hands moved away. He reached for my trousers and removed them. He crouched on the floor, taking my feet and studying my legs studiously. I felt my cheeks heating up when his hands touched my feet, gently massaging them. "Does it hurt?" He asked softly.

"This...is what you did the first time we met." I whispered, my heart hammering at the memory.

He smiled gently, "You were rather feisty back then," He placed my feet down and lifted the other one up, smirking softly, "Thank god that has changed."