1. The love of two souls that are bonded together

I do not own PJO or Twilight

I do not own PJO or Twilight. I only own my oc, Selena and what she does. As well as how the other characters respond to her.

There will be spoilers because I will follow the books very closely.

*****

It was just another day on olympius. It was also not too long ago that the gods had received the prophecy about how a hero might lead to the downfall of the olympians. Thus, resulting in the big three making a pact.

It was just another normal day. Until the three fates appeared before the olympians. Which was quite a rare sight.

Zuse instantly rose up from his seat. "Why are you here?" He asked, a loud voice booming like thunder.

"I'd watch yourself if I were you father." The one in the middle spoke. Not answering his questions. "But we aren't here today for you." With that said. The three sisters turned to face Apollo. "We're here today to show your son something."

"O. What do you wish to show me?" The god of the sun asked hesitantly.

The first and youngest sider brought out a bright golden string. Causing all the gods eyes to widen. It was rare for the sisters to show anyone how long they would live. Let alone a god. "Observe." She ordered. As she began to pull more and more of the string from a wooden basket that was covered with a white sheet of cloth. After a couple moments a bright red thread, that was braided with, Apollo's thread also began to come with it.

"What's that?" Athena asked, ever the curious one.

"Some call it the red string of marriage." The eldest sister spoke. Looking directly at Apollo.

"Others have referred to it as the red string of fate." The second spoke.

The youngest stopped pulling. "But we call it the string of the bond that lasts forever."

"The love of two soules that are fated together." The three fates coursed together.

With that they disappeared just like they had appeared. Hera was the first to snap out of her shock. "Sound to me. That the one they speak of will be your soulmate."

"So..." Apollo sighes, sitting back down on his throne. "What do you think I should do?" He asked.

For once everyone was silent. Finally Athena was the one to speak. "You should go to the oracle. Listen to what she has to say. From what it sounds like to me. You won't be meeting your soulmate for a very long time." Athena advised.

And for the first time ever. Apollo listened.

*****

Apollo hesitated as he entered the cave. 'What's wrong with me.' he thought. 'I never hesitated.'

'Yeah. But you've never committed to anything either.' A voice said from the back of his mind.

As soon as Apollo entered the cave, the current vessel of Delphi's eyes lit up. And she began to recite her prophecy.

I daughter of Athena's will be yours to claim.

As foretold by the fates,

Since ancient days.

She will be yours,

And you will be hers.

Neither will be anything without the other.

For that is what it means,

To belong to another.

The love of two souls that are bonded together,

A string of fate that no one can sever.

Apollo stares at the oracle, wide eyed. "Oh shit." he cursed. "Athena's gonna kill me."