2. Birth

I do not own PJO or Twilight

I do not own PJO or Twilight. I only own my oc, Selena and what she does. As well as how the other characters respond to her.

There will be spoilers because I will follow the books very closely.

*****

"Come on Athena! Push!" Apollo encouraged as he helped the goddess give birth.

"Hades! Why does it still hurt so much every time I give birth?" The goddess moaned in pain. But soon, Athena's cries of pain faded and the silence was filled with cries of a newborn baby girl.

Apollo gazed at the brown hair, brown eyed baby in bewilderment. Cradling her against his chest. Somewhere in the back of his mind the prophecy echoed in mind, 'The love of two souls that are fated together.'

"llo!"

"-ollo!"

"Apollo!" Athena's yells brought the god back to his senses.

"She's the one Athena." He whispered dazed. Not looking away from the baby girl's hypnotising eyes.

Athena stopped calling for him. Her face also morphing into one of shock. "Are you sure?" She asks. Instantly knowing what her half brother was speaking about. She had been dreading this day ever since Apollo recited the prophecy in front of the council. "How do you know?"

"I'm not entirely sure. It's just a feeling I'm getting. It's like she was made for me." Apollo answered, not exactly sure himself.

"How could you know! She's a baby!" Athena yelled. Never wanting any of her children to get involved with a god.

"I know! That's why it feels so wrong! Do you think I want to feel attracted to a newborn! Everyone knows I can never commit to anything." The sun god yelled back. He then looked at the baby who had been smiling peacefully the entire time. Not even flinching at the loud booming voices.

Athena's eyes widen. So never thought about how Apollo would have felt. She just assumed he would love having a soulmate. She completely forgot about him never having committed to anything before. But now since he has finally found his soulmate. He won't be able to even want to look at other women again. Let alone have a kid with her. "What do you intend to do now?"

"I'm not sure." Apollo answered. "But we do have to tell the rest now.

******

Everyone stared at the adorable baby girl in Apollo's arms that Athena had decided to name Selena.

"What do you intend to do with her now?" Zeus asked. All the Olympians knew that whenever he acted like a tyrant was only to preserve the power that the Olympians held.

"Were not sure." Athena answered. "I was thinking of letting Apollo decide that."

The god in question raised his head. His blue eyes showed that he had already made his decision. "We're gonna let Selena be raised by her father. If she stays here she won't be able to have any of the normal experiences. I want her to grow up as a normal child."

With the verdict spoken, the west wind Zephyros took the young child and flew her down to Forks.

On April 29,1992. Selena Swan was born and sent to her father Charlie Swan. With a note dictating that he was to take her to a certain camp on the northern shore of Long Island on the day of her sixth birthday.