6. WHAT!

Today's special (I do not own these, though I did add the last line

Today's special (I do not own these, though I did add the last line.)

The women I call sister,

Is someone who is always there.

The women I call sister,

Is someone who always cares.

The women I call sister,

Can make me smile when times are blue.

The women I call sister,

Is someone very true.

The women I call sister,

By choice,

Is my best friend.

The women I call sister,

Will be there till the end.

The women I call sister,

Is the blessing from the gods above.

The women I call sister,

Is the sister i'll always love.

And that sister,

Will never be you,

Isabelle Swan.

~Marissa Gertmenian

*****

I do not own PJO or Twilight. I only own my oc, Selena and what she does. As well as how the other characters respond to her.

There will be spoilers because I will follow the books very closely.

*****

It had been 4 years since I had met Annabeth, my favorite younger sister and Luke, another person whom I considered my favorite older brother. Don't ever tell Jace that! He would have a fit.

And that is exactly what I was about to have in about five or six minutes.

"What?" I asked my father, who was sitting in front of me. Fidgeting nervously. I heard what he had said. I just failed to comprehend it.

"Well you know how you have a half sister. From my side. Right?" Charlie asks. I nodded, confirming that I remember the annoying thing that shared my blood. "Well she's gonna be coming to live with us."

I sighed. I understood what my father was saying. So now I could do things. The first, make my father's life a living hell. But quite frankly I didn't want to do that to my wonderful father. So I would have to do the second option.

Cooperate with my father. "Alright. When she comes." If I thought my father was nevious before. Oh god. He just got even more nervous. The black haired man mumbled something. "What was that?" I ask. Honestly not herning anything.

"Today. She's coming today and we're gonna need to go to airporttogether!" Charlie answers really fast to the point his last couple words are running together. The only difference that this time I understood him perfectly.

"What!" I shouted.