3. Fainting

I do not own PJO or Twilight

I do not own PJO or Twilight. I only own my oc, Selena and what she does. As well as how the other characters respond to her.

There will be spoilers because I will follow the books very closely.

*****

Selena stretched as she yawned. "You up princess." Her father asks, walking into her room.

"Yep!" Selena smiles.

"Well then you better get ready soon." Charlie smiled, picking his daughter up.

"Why? Are we going somewhere?" Selena asks, curiously.

Charlie laughs. "Aren't you ever the curious one. Just like your mother. Yes we are going somewhere. In fact it was your mother who asked me to take you there."

"Are we gonna get to meet mom then?"

Charlie winced as at that one question. Charlie has always tried to avoid talking about Athena and Selena's godly heritage as much as possible. Hopefully there might be someone at that camp Athen wanted to send her who could help him explain to her who her mother really was. "Who knows. We might get to see her. But you need to get ready. It's gonna be a long flight there."

"Ok."

*****

After a 6 hour flight and 7 hours driving the father daughter pair had finally arrived where Athena had told Charlie to go.

"Dad..." Selena stared at her father unimpressed. "I thought you said we were going to a camp."

"You are at a camp." A wise voice answered for Charlie. Causing the pair to look at a black haired man. Selena had to stare at the man for a few moments before what she saw truly set in with the girl. "You... You... You..." The child repeated like a broken record. But what she saw would shock anyone not used to the sight. Because instead of a pair of legs. The man had the bottom half of a horse.

Selena continued to stare at him for a few minutes in shock before her eyes rolled to the back of her head and fainted.