- johnny imagine

based on the *what type of drunk he is* preference.

it was 8:25 pm. johnny told me too meet him at the lot at 8:30. i snuck out of my house and walked over to the lot. i had to walk pretty quickly because of those damn socs. i got there on time but johnny wasn't there yet, so i just assumed he was running late. i waited for about twenty minutes but he still never showed. he's never does this before.

i left the lot and went to the curtis house. i assumed that if he wasn't at the lot he'd be there. i knocked on the door and seconds later pony answered it.

"oh thank god you're here," he said in an annoyed tone.

"what do you mean?" i asked.

then johnny walked over to me. his eyes were red and he wasn't walking straight at all. i knew something was up. he grabbed onto me and pulled me into a tight hug.

"has he been smoking too much?" i asked.

"no. two let him have a taste of some beer. let's just say he drank too much," pony said.

johnny mumbled something but i couldn't hear what he had said.

"what should i do?" i asked.

"just take him to the lot or something. let him sleep. he'll be alright," pony said and then closed the door leaving johnny and i standing outside in the cold.

"come on johnny. let's go to the lot," i said pulling out of the hug.

"nooooooo. i wanna cuddddddllleee," he whined.

"we can cuddle when we get to the lot," i told him.

"i wanna cuddle now!" he said stomping his feet like a toddler.

"johnny...just wait like five minutes and we can cuddle all you want at the lot," i chuckled.

"i can't wait five minutes," he grabbed me and forced me into a hug.

"johnny stop," i giggled. "let's go to the lot."

"nooooo!" he whined louder.

"we can cuddle all night when we get to the lot," i said pushing him away slightly.

"b-but i wanna cuddle now!" he said.

"at the lot!" i said back.

"noooo!" he started to cry.

"johnny don't cry!" i kissed his cheek and wiped his tears. he didn't stop. i eventually had to almost drag him to the lot while he was crying. it made me feel slightly bad but it was cute at the same time. i sat down on the old couch once we had gotten there.

"can we cuddle now?" johnny asked still crying a bit.

"yes," he quickly jumped on the couch and pulled me on top of him. i laid my head on his chest while his arms tightly wrapped around my waist.

"you happy now johnny?" i asked.

he nodded. i slept in his arms that night.