*his reaction to finding out you have depression*

pony
he'd be a little sad about it but he knows what it's like to feel depressed. he'd make sure you knew that you weren't alone.

johnny
johnny is depressed 24/7. so when he found out you were it didn't make him feel any better. but he's really good at comforting you when you are sad. he basically became your therapist and you became his.

dallas
dally definitely knows what it's like to feel alone and depressed. but he will never admit to it. his reaction wasn't bad actually. he was worried at first but for the most part he just told you everything was going to be okay.

sodapop
soda is a really emotional guy. when he found out he started to cry. he hated the fact that you were going through this. he helped you through it pretty well.

steve
for some reason steve blamed it on himself. he felt like he wasn't enough to make you happy. if you were sad he was sad.

darry
his reaction was pretty calm. he just pulled you into a tight embrace. he would always be there for you whenever you needed him.

two-bit
he was pretty shocked. he would always try his best to make you happy, so now he had to try harder. he sort of took it as a challenge to get you to smile every second every hour.

 he sort of took it as a challenge to get you to smile every second every hour

I- my babies 🥺

tommy is my wittle baby 🍼

excuse me our little baby 😏