- sodapop imagine

this isn't based on a preference!

y/n gets jealous that girls always flirt with soda, and he reassures her she is his one and only.

a girl was flirting with sodapop. how original. those soc girls never stop do they? i know that soda would never cheat on me especially after what sandy put him through. but from what im seeing right now is making me think otherwise.

that red head soc is flirting with him...and it looks like he's flirting back?! he's laughing and so is she. then she pushed his shoulder a bit while she was laughing. that's when i had enough. I confronted them.

"soda, can we talk?" i asked him.

he looked confused for a sec but then agreed.

"ill see you later sodapop." the red head said.

"uhh yeah sure," he said with a stutter.

we walked to the other side of the gas station where we could have some privacy. he could tell something was wrong by the look i had on my face.

"what's wrong y/n?" he asked.

"why was the soc flirting with you?" i snapped at him.

he sighed. "hon, i don't know they always do that, and im sorry i wish i could get them stop."

"here's a better question: why were you flirting back?!" i snapped again.

"what?" he asked totally confused.

"you know what i mean! i saw you laughing with her!" i raised my voice at him.

"we were just talking babe! she was the one doing the flirting i wasn't!" he said.

"how do i know you're telling the truth?" i asked him.

"do you really think id cheat on you?" soda asked me.

i thought about my answer for a second. i would never expect soda to cheat on me. i guess i just got jealous.

soda walked over to me and lifted my chin with his index finger. "i would never put you through that. i love you too much. don't think i ever would." he said.

i sighed. "im sorry, i just got jealous."

"it's okay baby, we all get jealous at times."

i really need to start posting more. this writers block sucks. sorry guys!