- twobit imagine

based on the *what type of drunk he is* preference.

obviously two-bit drunk is no surprise at all. he's drunk almost everyday. definitely drunk at least once a week. it's frustrating. i try to get him to stop but it's not as easy as it sounds. im scared one day something bad will happen to him while he's drunk. the gang appreciates that i try to get him to stop. its not that he's a dangerous drunk. he's just a goofy drunk.

today was no different. i found him at the drive-in drunk as a skunk. he keep laughing at random things. it's hard to tell when two-bit is drunk since he already has a goofy personality. but one way to tell is if he's holding a bottle of beer, and he was.

i parked my car right next to where he was. i didn't even recognize my car at first.

"hey sweets howya doin?" he hiccuped.

i got out of the car and walked towards him. "keith, you told me you weren't going to drink today."

"it's two-bit to you." he said pointing at me with the beer bottle still in his hand. i pushed his hand down.

"this was supposed to be our night..." i said. "you promised that we'd go out tonight and have fun."

"this is fun!" he laughed while holding the bottle up to my face.

"no it's not! you never keep your word! you always say that you'll try and stop and you don't try!" i told him.

"babe. lightin up a bit. have a drink. it'll cool you down." he said.

"no!" all of a sudden two-bit grabbed my skirt and pulled it up for everyone to see my underwear. my cheeks were red in embarrassment and my eyes grew tears. i slapped him hard. his whole facial expression changed, as if he knew what he did was wrong.

"keith how could you!" i ran back into my car and drove away. he didn't try and stop me. not that i really wanted him to.

when i got home i fell into bed and cried. i wasn't upset that he had embarrassed me, i was upset because he won't stop drinking. im fed up.

about an hour later i heard a knock at my window. i opened it to see it was two-bit. he looked sad. probably because he noticed i was crying.

i let him inside and he sat on the bed next to me. i didn't want to look at him in the eyes. i was afraid that if i did id start crying. he grabbed my face with his hands softly forcing me to look at me.

"y/n im sorry about what happened earlier. i don't know why i did that. it was wrong and im really sorry." he said.

i sighed. "two-bit that's not why im upset."

"then what's wrong?" he said letting go of me.

"you promised me you'd take me out tonight! and instead you went to go get drunk at the drive-in. you always tell me that you'll stop but you never do!" i told him.

he looked down knowing it was true. "y/n i know i told you that and im sorry, but it's easier said than done."

"i know it is but you could at least try! instead of trying to stop you're drinking more than you used to!" i started to cry again.

"it's hard y/n. it's like i can't stop." he said.

"please just try...for me. please..." I sniffed.

he pulled me into a tight hug. "i will try. please forgive me for what happened tonight. i promise ill do whatever i can to make it up to you."

"just try to quit okay? please try." i begged him.

"i will. i will try." he said kissing me.

he did try. trying helps.