21

It's the next day now, it's around 10am i just woke up and we have arrived in Orlando. Last night I just went to sleep in the tour bus, I didn't want to talk to anyone and i still don't.

I can hear that everyone is awake right now sat at the front of the bus but i am not getting up. There's nothing planned till later anyway. I scroll through my instagram, liking some of the photos Billie and Finneas used from last nights show that I took.

Issac walks past my bunk signing "Billies sex is on fire" making me roll my eyes. yep i'm definitely not getting up.

My bunk curtain gets pulled open revealing Claudia and Finneas smiling at me. "3,2,1" they both say in unison making me confused. What are they doing?

Finneas drags me out of bed and picks me up carrying me into the kitchen front area of the bus where Billie is. He puts my down and i shake my head. "No i'm going back" I say but Claudia holds onto me, wrapping her arms round my stomach putting her head into my chest.

I give up and sit on the chair opposite the one Billie is on. Claudia passes me some cereal and i thank her sarcastically making her laugh. I eat it slowly, not really feeling in the mood. I finish the food and then wash my bowl before sitting back down. Issac has now joined us. I pull my legs up to my chest and hug them lazily. Issacs hand makes his way to Billies leg at the top of her thigh so he's basically touching her area. That's fucking disgusting.

"I'm getting dressed" I announce groaning, heading to the back of the bus. I take out some leggings and my balenciaga t shirt and walk to the bathroom. Quickly, I get dressed and apply small makeup before spraying myself with perfume.

I exit the bathroom again and sit back in the front of the bus, putting my headphones in

I exit the bathroom again and sit back in the front of the bus, putting my headphones in. I examine Billies outfit for the day and she looks pretty cool.

 I examine Billies outfit for the day and she looks pretty cool

"Lex" billie says getting my attention. "come on a walk with me I need to talk to you".

I take my headphones out and stuff them in my bag and follow her off the bus. She tells Issac to stay and he frowns angrily.

We walk around the random car park we have been in all night awkwardly bumping into each other's sides occasionally. Billie stops and leans herself on her wall so she's basically sat on it.

"Lexi whats wrong, I don't want you to feel uncomfortable and if it's me that's doing it i'm sorry" She asks me sighing. I look into her blue eyes and shake my head, here goes nothing.

"Billie it's not you that's the problem, it's Isaac. I don't care that you have a boyfriend and i'm happy for you if he makes you happy. But he really annoys me, he tells me things that i don't need to know." I say.

Billie looks at me confused. "What do you mean?" she asks softly.

"So last night before i bumped into you back stage, I was in the green room and he comes in groaning. So i'm like dude what's up with you and he goes billie won't give me attention and i'm horny. and then he said that thing about condoms and thinks like billies sex is on fire" I pause for a second.

"I don't need to know that shit Billie, that's why i don't want to be around you because he's there feeling you up while everyone is sat there" I add and sigh.

Billie nods and looks down at her feet.

"I'm sorry Lex, I will talk to him about it, if he's annoying you next time please just tell me because i don't want you to avoid me ok" she says warmly.

"I will, but don't think i have a problem with you having a boyfriend because i don't. We are in the past, we moved on and got over it i just want you to be happy" She nods slowly, kinda seeming like she's unsure about something.

"Can i get a hug finally?" Billie asks with a smile on her face. I shake my head and she sticks her bottom lip out pretending to be sad. She gets off the wall and walks up to me. "Please" her voice says softly.

"Fine eilish" I groan, making her give me a goofy smile. Her arms come up and wrap themselves round my neck tightly. I bring my own round her waist hugging her back. She bury's her head into my hair close to my neck. After a while I let go, the hug being weirdly too long, but it was well needed. I did miss her a lot I will admit. Let's just see if it will change between her and Issac because he is pissing me off.

We both walk back to the bus together and she lets me on first. As soon as she gets on she motions for Issac to follow her to the back. I listen into their conversation as i can hear it, getting Finneas and Claudia to be quiet.

"You need to stop talking to Lexi telling her how horny and shit you are and then feeling me up in front of people. It's making everyone uncomfortable" I hear Billie say. Finneas and Claudia raise there eyebrows at me and listen in too. We all move closer sitting in our bunks.

"Well give me attention then" he says laughing.

"I have given you attention, we're on tour what do you expect, me to fuck you every single hour of the day?" she shouts.

"yes i do" he replies calmly.

"Your disgusting" she says and exits the room.
"You know you love me baby" he shouts after her and she shakes her head. I swear I heard her mumble "no i don't" but i'm not sure.

Billie stops at my bunk and leans her head on the edge. "I tried" she says disappointedly and sighs, she's not happy in this relationship. I play with her hair as she buries her face in my bed covers. She lifts her head up and my hand is still on the side of her head, in her hair. I realise what i'm doing and take my hand away quickly, adjusting myself on my bed. Billie smiles at me, letting my know it's ok.

Issac comes peaks his head round and pulls Billie back into the back room with him before locking the door. Sooner or later I hear them kissing. Fuck.