25

It's gonna be a long one so enjoy, also how cute does my baby look^^^^^^ love you guys and enjoy, leave me comments makes me happy
<<~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~||~||||||||

Levi's PoV

The US tour is flying by extremely fast, I don't really know how it happened. We still long way to go, like the south american tour and europe and then we have Australia soon after. I'm happy to see all these new places though, I only got to see europe last time so it's exciting.

Tomorrow night we're in San Francisco, we played shows in Texas and then went back to LA which was fun. But now we're here. I'm starting to enjoy myself a lot more, Isaac bothers me less because I know billie doesn't actually like them. Which for some reason gives me a sense of relief.

Chicago was definitely my favourite show at the moment, everyone was so nice and i kinda got the security guards number when i was taking photos down by the barrier. He gave me his number, i'm not actually interested he's just physically appealing to look at. I don't tend to date guys tho sooooo yeah.

//
"so give me a tour of the bus then" James (the security guard) says as i speak to him on facetime.

I flip my camera round and start at the door.
"Ok so this is like the main seating area and kitchen, i share a bus with 4 people so it's not as crowded because Billies parents are on the other one" I tell him.

"woah it's actually pretty big" he tells me and i agree.

I continue walking through the bus to the bunks.
"This is my bunk, billies, finneas's, claudia and isaac" i say turning the camera to face all the beds. "and this is the back room" I explain as i enter the last room where everyone is sat.

"Who's that" Billie asks.
"James" I say with a smile on my face flipping my camera back around. Billie rolls her eyes and shakes her head. What's her problem.

"don't think i'm liked" He laughs.

"I'm gonna go, i think i'm annoying people" I say and end the call, shoving my phone in the pocket of my blohsh hoodie. I chill on my bed for a bit, sorting out my camera roll on my phone, bored out my ass.

Billie comes over and stops in front of my bunk. I look at her and raise one eye brow as she leans on my bed. "Yes eilish" I say looking back at my phone, ignoring her cuteness.
"I'm bored" she tells me sighing and licking her plump lips.

"come hang out with me" she asks in a baby voice. Billie is so soft it's ridiculous. I poke her cheek and shake my head. "hang out with dickhead" I say referring to her boyfriend.

She groans. "you leave me no choice" she says, before climbing into my bunk, lying next to me, using my shoulder as a pillow.

"comfy" I ask as i raise my eyebrow at her. She nods and sends me a small smile. Billie is actually pretty intimidating when she's this close to someone so i try to avoid eye contact. She's also pretty damn hot so like it's kinda weird having her lying on you in a bed.

I take one of her hands, looking at her false nails. "How do you function in these?" I ask looking a them closely, poking the pointy end.
"I can't, but there fire tho" she replies. That's fair enough.

"Leave me alone i'm sleeping on you your comfy" Billie says putting her arm across my stomach and cuddling into me. It's pretty late so i'm tired too and it's a good 6 hours drive from LA to San Fran. We will get there at like 5 in the morning.