22

It's show time and i'm in a mood again. We got through meet and greet and sound check and the support act is about to go on. I've already sent all the photos to the fans so I can chill for a bit again.

I sit on my phone and post a new instagram.

Liked by BillieEilish, LucieBriggs and 54,000 others

LexiTaylor: missing my babies like fuck

Comments.
LucieBriggs I love you a lot
AlexDenton a squad

I notice Billie sat on the floor in the corner on her own, leaning against the wall on her phone. She seems upset or something, I don't know whether to go over. I send her a quick text to get her attention.

Me: why so sad bunny

I see a smile smile grow on her face at the message. She looks over to me and then goes to type something on her phone.

bil: get over here

I roll my eyes at her and grab my bag, walking to her. I sit down on the floor next to her and lean against the wall.

"Welcome to my little corner of doom" she says sarcastically. I nudge her shoulder lightly.

"What's up with you softie" I say making her roll her eyes and smile. "let me guess Issac got what he wanted again and he's a little less 'horny'" I add. She looks at me and punches my arm lightly.

"dick" she says.
"ouch" I reply smiling.
"your right though, that's exactly what happened" Billie tells me sighing.

I notice another hicky on her collarbone. "This dude really loves giving you these doesn't he" I say putting my finger on it. She shakes her head and pull her t shirt over it.

"don't i hate them" she tells me and bows her head down looking at the floor. I put my hand on the back of her neck and play with her hair, trying to comfort her. She adjusts herself, moving closer to me and putting her head on my shoulder.

"just let me forget about him for a second" she says quietly, i can hear the hurt in her voice. I rest my head on top of hers and let her cuddle into me, her arm resting across my stomach.

Claudia walks past and smiles at us, as she tries to find finneas.

Jessie has just finished her set and it's billies turn soon.

"come on, get up you, we need to get you cheered up before you perform" I tell billie moving my shoulder. She sighs and nods, getting off the floor, putting her hands out for me. I take them and she pulls me up into her body, giving me a warm hug. Just as she lets go Isaac comes back.

"good look baby" he says kissing her face multiple times, she puts her hand on his chest pushing him away lightly clearly not enjoying it.

"bil i'm gonna go and set up, enjoy yourself yeah" I say, getting my camera and putting it around my neck. She nods at me and i leave.

//
Billie has finished the show now and she's currently leaving the stage. She actually got really emotional when playing i love you tonight and shed a few tears. I think she's going through something tho, she's definitely not happy.

Her mom hands billie her inhaler as the sound guys take off the ear pieces again. She takes 2 puffs and hands it back, downing a bottle of water.

"love you" Issac says to her and she pushes him away.

"fuck off stop trying to use me for sex all the time" Billie shouts and storms off to her dressing room. We all stand in shock, nobody expected that.

"You should check on her" Finneas says to me. why me?.

"she probably just wants to be alone" i tell him. He shakes his head and shows me his phone that has a message from billie on it.

'tell lexi to come to me'

I take a deep breath and nod walking away to the dressing room. I knock on Billies door.
"hey it's me" I say. Shortly after the door opens and she lets me in. She stands in front of me with a black tank top and her black sweatpants on. I see the tears in her eyes, she's about to break any second.

"hey hey no don't cry bil" I say putting my hands on her shoulders. She shakes her head and lets the tears fall, collapsing herself down into the floor. I sit down in front of her and pull her into my body. She sobs into my neck, her hands working their way round my back.

The dressing room door opens making our heads shoot up. Oh fuck off Isaac.

"Billie what the fucks going on with you" he says angrily. We both get up of the floor and i make my way over to him. I push him back out of the door despite him trying to get me off him. "Just leave her for a minute" i say and shut the door in his face, locking it.

I turn around and billie is now sat on her sofa, she's stopped crying but just looks broken. I pull up a chair in front of her, and wipe the remaining tears from under her eyes with my thumbs. She keeps her gaze down at her hands which i take with my own. "It's going to be alright bil" I say. She looks up at me and gazed into my eyes. She gives me a small nod before taking a deep breath calming herself down.

I grab a shirt for her which she puts on over her tank top. I wipe the last of the tears from under her eyes and kiss the top of her head lightly.

"Let's go get some food" i tell her.

"Ok" she says quietly, taking my hand and intertwining our fingers.

I don't want to see her like this and i know the problem is Issac. She doesn't want him.