37

The south American tour has ended. We had a good time at the start. I enjoyed it. But then it just changed drastically.

Billie and I broke up on the last show.

//
"Can i speak to you" Billie asks. We haven't spoken to each other since Isaac and the bell twins left. I nod and follow her outside, so we walk around the car park.

"So just hear me out. I know I haven't treated you the way you deserve and thats partly to blame on the fact that I just wasn't ready for us. Dont get me wrong I love you, but I don't love myself right now. I want to fix me before I fix us. When Que was here I didn't mean to make you uncomfortable and I never ever wanted to hurt you for one second" She says and leans against the wall.

"I agree, you are not yourself. Not the Billie I met a year ago. We need to break up and you need to get yourself back and be ok" I tell her. She holds my hands and smiles at me.

"You will always be my baby though and i will always be here no matter what. We are all heading to Hawaii for a while before the UK tour because we have a month off, including you lex" She says. I nod and hug her tightly.

//
So yeah that happened. Dont worry me and her all are all good and surprisingly closer than ever. We head to Hawaii tonight just to relax for a while, no social media no nothing. No fans, no fame. Just relaxing and getting our lives back. Billie deserves that.

We are flying from LA so it will take around a 5 hour flight which isn't the greatest. But its all good and were flying private because its direct.

I feel bad because Billie and Finneas paid for everything. They wouldn't even let me pay for myself which was annoying but im thankful for them.

/

We climb onto the plane and take our seats.

I decide to sit on the single seat and Billie sits opposite me

I decide to sit on the single seat and Billie sits opposite me. With Claudia and Finneas on the other side of the aisle. This a lot bigger than the usual plane we use so i'm pretty happy. I get my laptop out and put it on our little table. I downloaded loads of films and my bag is filled with snacks.

I send my mom and dada picture of Billie to the group chat to let her know were on the plane.

//
Many hours later and we are FINALLY HERE. That plane ride was the longest thing ever and i'm exhausted.

I grab my huge suitcase and follow the airport security inside to go through passport control. We stand in the que and wait for a bit. I grab and hair tie of my bag and throw it into a messy ponytail.

I get to the guard and hand him my passport, he studies my face and looks at the photo before nodding and letting me through. I stand with Maggie as we wait for the others. They all join us and we finally get to exit the airport. Its like 10pm here now, but its still so warm.

Outside the airport a taxi picks us up and takes us on the long journey to our villa near the beach.

//

As soon as we arrive in the Villa we immediately choose our rooms. There's 4 so everyone gets a room, including couples.

My room is pretty plain and simple but cute and i have a good view of the beach. I'm already in love with this place so much and I can't wait to see it more.

I text my mom and tell her we have arrived before putting my pyjamas on and going to sleep.