35

they finally gave me dark mode, what a time to be alive omg
——————————————————————

We have now arrived in Mexico City and its around 8am. I have literally no idea we the hell i'm awake but here I am. Don't worry I am going back to sleep.

Strangely, Billie slept in her own bed last night, but she spend the whole night on Facetime, she probably just didn't want to wake me. I might see if Claudia wants a little adventure in a while anyway. I kinda want to see as much of Mexico as possible.

/
I wake up again around 11am after forcing myself to fall back asleep. Everyone is awake now and I can hear them in the front of the bus.

I crawl out of bed and am greeted by 3 faces when I walk into the kitchen. "Morning" I say and grab a bottle of water out of the bridge. Leaning, against the counter I take a sip looking at the others.

Claudia and Finneas are laughing at something on there phone and Billie is just sat looking at me.

"Lexi come look at this" Finneas says. I walk over to them and take a seat between Claudia and Bil, leaning over so I can see his phone.

"Look at his face in this picture you took" Claudia says zooming in on him in the background. I laugh and zoom in even more, we love a good action shot.

"Model material finneas" I say and he laughs, pulling a model pose. They go back to scrolling through photos, so I turn to Billie who is really quiet.

I turn my body to her and nudge her arm with my hand as she stares off into the distance.

"What's wrong?" I whisper, so she puts her gaze on me and smiles lightly.

"Nothing babygirl i'm ok, come here" she says putting her right arm around me and pulling me towards her body. I adjust myself and sink into her side, placing my head on her shoulder.

She sighs lightly and kisses the top of my head before leaning her own on mine. She is lying to me about something and I don't know what.

I play with the rings on her fingers, trying to comfort her somehow.

Claudia informs me that Maggie is bringing us in breakfast and then me and her will go for a walk out.

/
Around 10 minutes later breakfast is served and we are all eating our hearts out. It's so hard to find vegan food or like gluten free that everyone can eat.

I turn around and look at Billie who is on her phone, smiling at something and then typing. She looks up at me and bites her lip. A small, but cute smile plasters on her face before she continues on her phone again.

"I am going to go and get dressed" I announce and throw my paper plate in the bin. Claudia stands up and nods.

"Me too" she says and follows me into the bunk area. I head into the back and pull some clothes out of my little draw, which we all get given each. It doesn't fit all the clothes in it but whatever.

 It doesn't fit all the clothes in it but whatever