38

"Morning" Maggie says softly, knocking on my door before opening my door. "the caterers are bringing us breakfast sweetie so get yourself up" she smiles and leaves again.

I stretch my arms out and rub my eyes. Last night I forgot to shut the curtains so I can see the beach and it looks beautiful.

Slowly, I pull myself out of bed and throw my hair up into a pony tail. I adjust my shorts and pull down my pj top over them, before exiting the room. Everyone is sat at the garden table, being brought food from Hawaiian men. I take the spare seat next to Claudia and smile as one of the guys gives me ice water and apple juice.

They finish bringing the food in and leave to let us eat. I grab some food and listen in as everyone has there conversations. There's not really any plans today, were kinda just going with the flow. So i think i'm gonna go on a walk on the beach as it is quiet here and then maybe go in the pool.

Tomorrow we have helicopters and shit so i'm excited.

/
After eating I head back into my room choosing out a bikini and a pair of shorts.

/After eating I head back into my room choosing out a bikini and a pair of shorts

I refuse to even properly get dressed today. Its warm outside and this place is empty. Living my best life.

I brush through my hair, leaving it kind of wavy, before applying suntan lotion all over myself.

"I'm going on a walk round the beach" I tell Billie and her brother as I enter the main living room. Billie smiles at me noticing my outfit.

"Can I come?" she asks, taking her shirt off so shes in a green tank top. I nod and she follows me out.

I step onto the warm sand, my feet sinking into it. The sea is so blue and clear its ridiculous.

"Lexi look" Billie says pointing into the distance, seeing dolphins. That's so cool.

We both sit on a random rock listening to the waves . "It's beautiful here" I say, putting my sunglasses on top of my head.

"Let's play a game, you have to walk right to the sea front when the wave goes in and then quickly run away when it comes out again and your not allowed to get wet or you loose" She says, standing up and putting her hand out for me. I laugh and roll my eyes jokingly.

"You go first" I say snd she nods. She walks right up to the sea and quickly runs away when the wave comes crashing onto the sand. It almost got her actually she's luckily.

"Billie why is this crab trying to get me" I say, seeing a small red crab following me everywhere trying to get my feet with it's claws. I hide behind Billie as it continues trying to get my feet. She holds onto my waist and makes me stand on a rock, while she laughs dramatically at me.

Billie leans down and picks the crab up before quickly moving it too a different part of the beach. She comes back to me, still laughing and helps me down off the rock.

"Don't laugh I just got terrorised by a crab" I say, trying to keep my composure and act serious. Billie tries to hold in her giggles, making me burst into laughter.

"Come on let's go back" she says, still with a huge grin on her face. She puts her arm around my shoulder and we walk back to the Villa.

"Claudia, she got chased by a little tiny crab" Billie tells her, still finding it hilarious. Claudia laughs and shakes her head at before carrying on sunbathing.

I sit on one of the sun loungers around the pool and lie down, putting my sunglasses on and soaking up the sun. There's a good chance I may fall asleep right now, because heat makes me tired. But i guess that's fine im on vacation.

"Lexitron pass me the sun lotion" Finneas says pointing at it beside me. I pull my sunglasses on top of my head and raise my eyebrows.

"What did you call me" I ask laughing.

"Lexi-tron" Billie says laughing to herself. I shake my head and pass it to him.

I check my phone feeling it vibrate on my lap.
'incoming facetime call from mama'

Her face appears on the screen as I answer the call. "Hey honey how is Hawaii" She asks me.

"It is amazing" I say flipping the camera showing her how close we are to the beach. My dad appears on the screen looking mesmerised. Their both going on vacation next week so any bit of beach they see make's them excited.

"Where's Billie I want to thank her" My mom says smiling.

"Bil, my mom wants to talk to you" I say. She takes her headphones out and comes over to my sun-bed. I move up for her she squeezes on next to me.

"Hi" Billie says smiling at the camera.

"Hi honey I just wanted to thank you for bringing my daughter with you to Hawaii and everything that you've done for her" Mom says smiling and getting emotional, the tears filling her eyes.

I laugh and shake my head "Mom why are you crying".

Billie puts her hand on my exposed thigh. "Stop she's cute" she says smiling. "It's ok don't worry about it, she's helped me a lot too" she adds leaving her hand there.

I turn my gaze onto her face and examine her while she speaks to my family. Her lips pulling up into a smile when she looks at them with her icy blue eyes. Her face glowing in the sun. She looks at me, noticing that i've been staring at her.

"what" she says softly, smiling at me. I snap back into reality and look away.

"Nothing, anyway mom i'm gonna go because my phones going to die" I say, changing the conversation. Billie is still looking at me because I can see her in the face-time camera.

"Ok baby I love you, see you soon" my mom says, wiping the mascara from under her eyes.

"love you to bye" I say and press the red button on my phone.

"Now your staring" I say to Billie and tap her hand thats on my thigh before getting up. She smiles and watches me walk away back inside. I smirk and enter my bedroom.