15.

**Urie's Pov.**

I honestly don't think any of us could sleep the night we arrived at this house.
The house hasn't been taken care of by the looks or smell of it.
The windows were shattered and there were beer bottles every where in different areas of the house.
Even in our old rooms.
I remember just standing at the door way of the room I shared with Devin and neither of us made the effort to step through.
It smelled like something came in here and died.
The house needed a lot of cleaning and I figured that was the real reason why Mitchell forced us here.
Because he wasn't fixing to do it himself.

When I woke up there was a bird resting on my chest staring back at me curiously.
Part of me was glad I wasn't the type to freak over something like this.
But I didn't want to move due to the fact.
The bird looked pretty comfortable and I really didn't want to face Mitchell this morning.
I was so used to waking up in a nice room with breakfast being cooked.
Maybe uncle spoiled us a little too much.
Because this was a total nightmare.

Still even with that on my mind.
I got up regardless how much my body was screaming to run.
I wanted to run.
I was desperate but I wouldn't leave Devin and Rhys behind.
I knew they were thinking the same thing.
But we cared too much to abandon the other two.

Devin was still asleep in his old bed but shot up at the sound of loud footsteps heading towards the room we were in.
Not thinking twice we both got up and were looking through clothes to change into.
Whether it matched or not.
We weren't fixing to get screamed at for sleeping in.

The door swung open and my heart was in my throat seeing Mitchell there with an annoyed expression.
"Get your asses some food then get outside, we have work to do and if you think for even a second that you're faster than me when it comes to running away? You'll wish you hadn't even tried." He slammed the door shut and Devin flinched before turning to me.
"We have to get out of here, Urie." He sounded terrified and that scared me more than I already was.
My heart began to pound as I looked around.
"If we get Rhys and run out the back, we may have a chance." I said looking towards the door frowning as my blood ran cold.
Devin's brows were knitted but he nodded.
"Let's get Rhys-"

I nearly screamed when the door opened but it was just the other teen listening in on our conversation.
His brows were knitted and his arms were crossed.
"We may have a problem with that plan." He brought us over to a window and we peered out but my face flushed red and I felt like I was going to be sick as this black ford drove up with a dark blue mustang behind it.
I wasn't scared of the vehicles, but who were inside them.

"It's Rodney and those guys." My brows were knitted confused and alarmed.
Devin glanced to me.
"You mean.. those guys that lured you before Nathan saved you?" He asked looking back out.
I nodded swallowing hard.
"I don't even know how he got his hands on those guys but there's nothing good coming from this mix.." I felt nervous.
No.
I was terrified.

"Get out here you damn lazy ass good for nothings!" We heard Mitchell demand and I frowned at the sound of my stomach growling.
Devin looked to me frowning but we made our way out of the room.

"If we split up we may have a chance." I heard Devin whisper between the three of us.
Rhys glared.
"That's nuts, one of us is bound to get caught, use your brain. We're screwed." He growled under his breath.
"We all took track for a short period of time, those guys don't look like they run at all, sure the expressions and muscles are intimidating but what about their stamina?" Devin paused as we made it to the porch.
"All we can do is try-"
"And get our asses beat while we're at it." Rhys glared at him.
"Let's not make this any worse than it has to be, it is Mitchell after all." He frowned deeply.

"What do you think Urie?" Devin looked to me and my chest grew tight.
I was pretty confident in my speed.
I looked to the blond.
"Let's make it seem like we're coming towards them and as soon as we get close, we run." I said.
Rhys sighed.
"We're fucking ourselves at this point." He frowned.

"About time you got your asses out here, you see that trash? Get started with picking that shit up. I don't want any buts, whats or ifs." Mitchell glared at us.

"Run." Devin whispered and my eyes grew wide at how fast those two bolted.
Shaking my head I ran as well to only hear the sound of Mitchell screaming something.
I felt like I was going to be sick.
My head was spinning and I couldn't focus.
All I heard was the sound of a gun shot going off before turning sharp to only be tackled to the ground.

I felt something break with my fall and I think it was my left leg.
I let out a piercing scream as the pain took over and the weight of the one who tackled me, did not help the pain.
"Fuck!" I cried wanting to cradle my leg but I only cried louder being ripped off my feet and the tears hit seeing who it was that was responsible for breaking my leg.
Rodney glared harshly at me.
"Stupid move bitch." He smirked as my leg went completely numb and tried to buckle but Rodney kept me still.

"What a stupid ass." Mitchell snarled storming up to me as my face burned.
Devin and Rhys were also caught but they were trying to fight the other blond and brunet to get free to get to me.
"Now look you've fucked your leg up." He scowled with the gun in his hand before aiming it at me.
My eyes grew wide as the tears fell.

Mitchell watched me before smirking.
"Drop him if he's dumb enough to run he can be smart enough to come back when he gets hungry, that's if I decide to feed him." He walked past everyone.

"What? Are you fucking serious? His leg is broken!" Rhys screamed glaring at the other.
Mitchell turned to the other.
"Then carry him back." He walked ahead as Rhys broke free after elbowing the brunet before running over to me the moment Rodney dropped me without a care in the world followed by a shrug.

"He's no use to you Mitchell, we can just kill him." He suggested.
My heart was in my throat at how fast Mitchell turned around and shot at the ground right beside Rodney's feet who's eyes grew wide with rage.
Mitchell glared.
"You don't get to suggest what we do, you're working for me. You and I work differently and no one's being killed unless it's you for even thinking I'd allow you to kill what's mine." He growled gripping the gun.
Rodney glared at him harshly not saying anything else.

"Urie, your leg." Devin cried running over to us as Rhys tried to help me to my feet.
"I'm sorry." I cried.
"I heard the gun shot and I thought he shot one of you." The tears fell and the pain throbbed.
"I messed up." I frowned as they both got on one side of me.
"Hush I already knew this plan was going to fail, let's just be glad it's your leg that's broken and he didn't kill you from that tackle." He helped support my leg as my face flushed red from the pain.

"You two could run to get help, I can't do anything now because of my leg."
"We're not leaving anyone behind, this is a family and we stick together or not at all. If one goes, we all go. No questions asked." Rhys told me as Devin nodded in agreement.
"It's also reckless leaving you alone with seven other lunatics especially after that guy suggested killing you." He frowned deeply as the house came into view.

My blood ran cold but I nodded frowning.
"I feel like we're never going to get out of here." I cried now as we made it onto the porch.

"Throw him in his room and you two get your asses out here-"
"He needs a doctor or medicine, his leg's broken." Devin frowned deeply at Mitchell.
Mitchell just stared.
"Get some boards and fix it then, he's not worth my money-"
"Then why are we here!?" Devin screamed now glaring at the other.
It stopped everyone from doing whatever they were doing and looking over here.

Devin's brows knitted as the tears formed.
"For years you treated us like shit and after years of being gone, I would of thought you would of changed or something! You've hated each of us and all we've ever done is tried to make you love us and accept the fact that we're your sons, we're Pierce's!" He yelled at the other.
"And when you finally came back demanding for us, for a fucking second I honestly thought you were true to your word when you said you did a lot of thinking and was a changed man, was that just an act? Are we really nothing more than trash you want to dispose of any time you see us? Well I'm sorry for being fucking born but it's also your fault for not wearing a condom and getting momma pregnant!" He yelled as the tears fell and it felt like my heart came to a stop.

Mitchell stood there staring at him.
"You're not worth the explanation, you want your brothers leg fixed? Do it yourself, I have work to do." His eyes fell on Rhys.
"You, let's go." He ordered walking away from us.

Rhys braced us before removing his support from me and the pain echoed as Devin tried to easily walk me inside the house.

"Let me get some medicine you have a nasty cut on your leg from the fall." Devin frowned laying me on the bed as my eyes burned with tears.
My body was covered in cold sweat as my leg ached painfully.

"I've got some wraps, pills and some disinfectant for the cut." Devin returned with a handful of things looking at my leg.

"I truly hope you're planning on cleaning that before you apply any kind of medicine."
My blood ran cold looking up at the door to one of those guys.
He had shaggy black hair and soft blue eyes, his arms were crossed looking at us.
Devin glared at him.
"I'm not stupid."
"You're not? Because that's exactly what it looked like that you were fixing to do." He pointed out as Devin looked at me and I just closed my eyes shrugging.

"Listen to me-"
"I'm not listening to anything you say when you're helping that man!" Devin snapped glaring harshly at the other.
The guys expression softened as he took out his phone coming over now as my heart began to race.
He showed us this conversation and my eyes swelled with tears.

[Him]: The guy has the boys.
[Nathan]: Yeah I heard, Jack's brewing up a plan, might take us a day but we'll be there soon to get them back. Keep a sharp watch on Urie and the other two, make sure nothing happens to them.
[Him]: I got u cuz dont worry abt them, Ill make sure no 1 lays a hand on them.
[Nathan]: Cool, and just do me a favor, will you?
[Him]: Wats that?
[Nathan]: Let Urie know I'll be there soon to kick some ass and save him from that nightmare.
[Him]: Rodger that. 

I looked at this guy who looked back at us.
"The names Andy Cross, I'm Nate's younger cousin. We've had a close relationship and for person reasons I took part in being in Rodney's gang, I wasn't there when your brothers friend was killed though." He frowned at us.
Devin just stared at him frowning.
Andy looked at us.
"Are you going to listen to me on how to get this properly cleaned and wrapped without an infection forming?" He asked now.

Devin looked at me as I nodded.
He clenched his jaw but moved aside as Andy went into a bathroom to get some water.
He dipped a soft cloth in it before dabbing it on my leg.
I hissed as he frowned in response.
"Try not to move." He instructed getting the medicine placing it on the open wound, he placed a bandage over that.
He looked around.
"Get some flat small sized boards or something that'll help keep his leg straight, if it heals without pressure, his leg will heal weird." Andy told the other.
Devin nodded disappearing as I stared at Andy now.

"Those guys out there are serious what happens if they catch you helping us?" I asked him.
He only shrugged in response.
"Then I get fought but you're pretty important to Nate so if something happens to you before he gets here, let's just say I'm more scared of him than I am them." He grinned at me.
That was reassuring in a weird sense but it didn't make me feel the greatest knowing someone was bound to get fought over us.
Especially someone I didn't even know.
But he didn't seem like he'd mind if it was for Nate.

"I've got something that'll work, I think?" Devin returned with two boards split in half.
Andy grinned.
"Those are perfect." He took them from the other before looking at me.
"This might hurt so," he looked at Devin who moved over to me offering his hand.
I inhaled sharply taking his hand already squeezing before he pressed the boards against my leg and pain shot up my leg as the pained scream escaped me as well as the tears that fell.
"Stay still, Urie." Devin squeezed my hand as my knuckles grew white from the pain.

"There." Andy stepped back from us as he looked at my well wrapped leg.
I stared at covered in cold sweat.
"Thanks..." I frowned as my leg began to throb.
Andy looked at me.
"Once you're out of here make sure you go straight to the hospital so a professional can look at it, I went to college to be a doctor but it didn't work? Still, I know a few things that are pretty basic to know when it comes to this though." He sounded pretty confident so I trusted him with my leg.

"Thank you, Andy." I smiled softly as he looked taken back but smiled.
"No prob." He looked to Devin.
"We should get out there though before that guy comes barging in all pissed off." He told the other.
Devin looked hesitant to leave me behind but I gave him this reassured nod that made him alright to leave out of the room.

I just lied in bed with a soft sigh.
I could hear Mitchell screaming at everyone, mostly Devin and Rhys.
I wanted to turn over but I couldn't.
If we had just listened to Rhys and didn't make this worse.
Maybe I wouldn't be in this position where I couldn't move.

I did have hope though.
Nathan and them were coming to get us back and it made me excited.
But it they were going up against Rodney and those other four excluding Andy.
Then it was going to be a total blood bath if they were to get serious.
I didn't even know why those guys were even working for Mitchell.
It wasn't like he was loaded.
He was as poor as the next guy, no offense of course.
He just didn't have money!
So it left me stumped on what he could be possibly offering those guys..

I lied there thinking to myself because that was all I could do at this point.
Devin and Rhys were both outside doing who knows what.
And I was trapped inside this room with my leg broken.
I frowned deeply wanting to check my phone.
But Mitchell pretty much stole those the moment we got in the car with him.
No.
He demanded for them to be handed over.

My mind was wrapped around this rescue mission.
Just who were coming and the main question was.
Did Lawson know?
Or uncle J?
Because I already knew the twins were behind this idea and there was no way Jackson would open his mouth unless he was being threatened to.

Part of me knew that the oldest brother was left in the dark about this, sure he may of told Nathan, but it didn't mean he knew about this insane idea the twins were brewing up to get us out of here.
What happens if they do get us back?
Won't we still go to court?
Won't uncle have to fight?
My stomach twisted in painful knots just thinking about it.
I frowned deeply closing my eyes but sleep wouldn't come to me.
It was the last thing on my mind.
Who could sleep after the news Andy revealed to us?
I know it was great news and I should feel excited about it.
But something was just telling me.

Things were bound to go wrong.
Maybe it was because Mitchel was our dad and he was more violent and cruel than he was eight years ago.
Maybe that's what was keeping me from hoping.
Even though I knew.
Once Jackson got angry.

Not even the police could save you from that wrath.

So maybe..
Just maybe..
They'll save us.
And everything will go back to normal.

I hope.
So please guys.

Come soon..