Lazuli - A Harry Potter Fan Fiction

Howdy!

This is 'Lazuli', a fan fiction taking place in the magical world of Harry Potter. It revolves around Juliet Weasley, the twin sister of Ron. She's usually known as the 'Forgotten Weasley' for a mixture of reasons - she's smart, popular, pretty and athletic, therefore different from her siblings - but the main reason being that Juliet is in Slytherin House.

Disowned by her parents and forced to watch her siblings bask in the glory of Gryffindor everyday, Juliet hates the fact that in Slytherin House, she feels truly accepted and at home. But what happens when she joins Dumbledore's Army at Harry's request? What if Juliet falls in love with Ron's sworn enemy, a certain Draco Malfoy? Has Juliet truly gone too far this time? And with the possible return of You Know Who, is Juliet playing a dangerous game by dating the only son of Voldemort's right-hand man.

This is set in the 5th year at Hogwarts, during the 'Dumbledore's Army' stuff. It's before Draco is called to assassinate Dumbledore by Voldemorte and everything goes mad.

I hope that you enjoy!

P.S. I write by the films not the books because it's just easier for me. So please don't point out stuff like 'but his hairs this colour' etc. Thank you!