It all starts with a "Hi"

To the one's who just needed a friend
___________________
I dreaded going to lunch because I knew I'll be sitting alone again.
I wasn't lonely before until things happened and I find myself looking around trying to act like I'm not lonely.
I seen a girl who was sitting alone like me. She always sat at table number 3. I wondered if she will let me sit by her.
"—no, probably not", I thought

Few weeks later **
I grew more tired of going to lunch. I would try to pass time by going to the restroom or anything else.
Eventually though, I would go to lunch
I seen the girl again at lunch all by herself.
Usually at lunch, I would sit outside and she will be inside.
I wondered why though?
Inside is worst when being alone because people could easily tell you're lonely.
But she had her books all scattered at her table writing who knows what.
I never actually realized that she wrote.

Thursday**
It was raining outside.
I groan because this means I can't sit outside for lunch today.
When the bell rang for the start of lunch, I quickly head to one of the bathroom stalls.
I wasn't peeing or taking the number 2 but instead I was passing time.
It's hard to do that though because the group of foreign exchange students always be at the bathroom at this time, needing to actually use the bathroom.
I got out of the bathroom stall and started making my way to lunch.
It stop raining but the campus was wet.
Guess I'll have to eat inside.
I wouldn't have to if I wasn't so hungry but right now I'm starving.
I walk in seeing a lot of people inside the cafeteria.
Of course since outside is wet the lines inside is longer.
..**
Once near the front of the line, I had to look where I was going to sit.
I spot the girl again and this time it didn't look like she was lonely. The table was more crowded than usual.
I guess that's the good part about the rain.
As I finish getting my food at the line, I tried to search for any open spot to sit.
There's a spot right in front of that same girl and I was contemplating if I should sit there or not.
I mean she might think I'm weird or..-
Then suddenly something click on my mind.
God said do not fear, so I don't have to be scared to sit next to her.
So I did what I was afraid of doing for weeks now.
I don't know why now I decided to sit next to her but all I could say is..
"Hi" I said to her.
She slowly looked up and stopped writing when she noticed I was saying hi to her.
She had a look of confusion.
"Can I sit here?" I ask somehow confidently.
She paused looking taking a back ..I think.
I don't know what she will say but I still kept a friendly smile.
"Sure" she said. After that she smiled.
And that's all it took for me to do. Yeah it was scary and yeah I could had been rejected but you got to try because you never know.
Today I made a friend and now it's your turn.

____________________
Hi everyone reading. Thanks for reading by the way.

So this was found in my journal and it was titled "What I Wish".

I use to be alone when I was at lunch I think junior year in high school. It was tough because I didn't want people to see me as lonely.. Fun fact: I never actually found friends because I was always afraid to. So that's what made me wrote this. It's more like a what I should've done. I just hope you guys get the message of not fearing but fear God because he is powerful. I wish I didn't let fear hold me back from saying "hi". Don't be afraid of rejection just go ahead and try. Give it a try. I hope this can inspire someone who's reading this.

Peace & love & blessings