Chapter: 3

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM

ignore the mistakes, please...

Taehyung all day thinking about Jungkook, 

"Why he was crying, and what is the matter I wanna know about that but if hyung..." Taehyung's thinking stopped when Jin called him from the kitchen. "Tae baby comes here.. hamburger is ready to be eaten.."

Tae quickly ran to the kitchen and sit on the chair near Jin at the dining table.

 "A'ammm nuhnnmmm... wow hyung your recipe is great.. Mmmmmm... " He said with a mouth full.

Jin sighed.

 "Tae just eat like a human.. look at your face.. " he said while wiping Tae's mouth with a napkin.

"Ohh! Sorry hyung, you know that I'm a true lover of your hamburger." he showed his boxy smile.

" Hyung do you know that guy personally..??"

"which one"? Jin said with confusion.

"Umm.. that... who was there at the Parking area at college off time.. who was crying maybe..." he said with an innocent face.

"Why are you asking me?? Are you interested in Jungkook?? Hmm?? Jin asked with an evil smirk.

"Ani ani... I'm not interested in him.. you know everyone shows interest in me. I'm not the one.", smirked while thinking.

"you know hyung I'm an interesting, beautiful, and most handsome person in the college" Tae adds with a wink.

"Oh! You have mistaken my little bear. I'm here the worldwide handsome man and of course in the college too.. but yeah as you are my brother you are also beautiful.." said Jin and wiped his mouth with a napkin and stood up.

"Hahaha yeah yeah hyung I know", said Tae while enjoying his burger.

Next Day

Everyone greeted them when they entered the corridor and Tae went to his locker and take some of his books and notes from the locker..he noticed many boys take out their stuff from their lockers.. at that instant, Someone tap his shoulder and smile and his eyes showed as a crescent.

"Hello!.. Taehyung??" he asked.

"Yes! But sorry I don't know you" Tae replied with innocence.

"Ohh! hahaha how could you know although I never introduced myself hehe..."

"Okay.. but how? you know me." Tae said with confusion.

"Oh come on.. everyone knows about you and mostly falls in love with you at first sight... by the way I am Jimin." He stretched his hand for a handshake.

"Nice to meet you Jimin", replied with a beautiful smile.