Chapter: 13

Assalam o alaikum everyone

WARNING VIOLENCE

The man came closer the both, Taehyung now in Jungkook's hand. Jungkook carried him in a bridal style.

Maybe he wanted to secure him from all bad things.

"Hey, cutie put the beauty down, where he belongs",

"Your enmity is with me, leave him alone.. he is innocent.. he didn't know anything about all stuff"

Jungkook first time pleading in front of someone, even his enemy, who stole his parents from him, his house, his everything...

But now he begged for his only love, who is in his hands... unconscious...

"Okay... but now I'm in love with him too... how can I leave him.. ", he smirked.. came closer slowly and put his hands in his pocket, and took out a small golden revolver.

Jungkook panicked, he tightened his grip on Taehyung. He was about to run at the door, but the Man stayed there, a smirk plastered on his face.

When he stepped out of the room two men came in front of him. One of them punched Jungkook in the face, Jungkook strumbled but tightened his grip around his lover.

Another punch landed on Jungkook's face, and he kicked the man and tried to run, but the other man stabbed a knife at Jungkook's arm purposely.

Jungkook whimpered, and his grip loosened, Taehyung was about to fall but the other man grabbed Taehyung from him, when Jungkook tried to prevent Taehyung from another man.. another man grabbed his hand.

"Enough.. don't hurt him, he is also my precious boy, grabbed Taehyung and put him on my bed gently.. and give Jungkook cutie first aid, then brings him into my office,"

he passes to Jungkook who holds his hand and bare his pain silently.. struggled in the other man's hands.

"Don't you dare to touch him, you dirty..",

Slap.. slap slap.. the man kicked Jungkook continuously.. while other men tightly held Jungkook's hand,.. who struggled.. struggled for freedom.. for Taehyung..ignoring his pain.

"Just 2 minutes, then bring him into my bedroom, quickly. I have no patience", the man clean the sweat from his forehead, then leave for his office.

Another one dragged Jungkook behind his boss, Jungkook weakly stare at the room, where Taehyung lay...
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

"Hoseok can you please help me?", Rose was pleading in front of Hoseok.