Chapter: 8

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM EVERYONE..

Hope you are all fine, let's go to the story.

.
.
.
.
.
..

Taehyung woke up early for college, When he was done with his morning routine, after breakfast he grabbed his keys and went to the garage, after setting himself in the car he saw himself in the car mirror.

" Jungkook I know you'll love it.." he murmured.

After half an hour, he reached the college door,.. after parking his car, he went to his class that was with his friends, he was happy, humming a song.. a smile adorned his lips.

Everyone adored him and watched him with a smile because he dyed his hair black, his natural hair color was brown.

"Hey Lisa, did you see Jungkook?" He asked Lisa because he know that Lisa is a close friend of Jungkook.

"No... I think he'll arrive soon..", she replied with a smile and left the place.

He tapped his foot on the floor and saw outside from the window, where he can see the Jungkook entering the college.

After 10 minutes, Jimin entered in the class and saw Taehyung watching outside.

"Hey Taehyung, what are you watching buddy? The color suits you... well. Are you waiting for someone special??" He nudged his shoulder playfully.

He smiled, "thanks.. yeah you can say so.."

Finally, he saw Jungkook enter the class, holding his backpack.. he looked handsome.

Taehyung smiled., and walked towards Jungkook. Jimin saw him and chased his gaze. Jimin now understand and smirked at his friends.

Jungkook sat in the 3rd row because he was late and the first two rows' seats were full of students.

Taehyung picked up his bag from the front and exchanged his seat with a student that was sitting beside Jungkook.

Jungkook gave a quick glance at him.  Taehyung smiled and sat beside him. "Hey, kookie.."

"It's Jungkook for you".. Jungkook told him seriously while taking out his books.

"Umm but I'm your friend... I was waiting for you.. why are you late today?".. Tae asked with pouty lips.

But Jungkook didn't give any glance or any attention to Taehyung, because the teacher was there and he was giving the lecture on calculus. Taehyung constantly disturbed him.. and asked irrelevant questions.