Chapter : 9

ASSALAM O ALAIKUM EVERYONE..

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

"Because I wanna see you all day."

Jimin was shocked, he felt goosebumps from Yoongi's words.. he was stepping backward as Yoongi was stepping close to him.

Yoongi noticed Jimin's condition. Jimin didn't meet his eyes to his boss.

Yoongi smirked,.. then smiled.

"Oh... Jimin don't worry... I'll not eat you. I set your seat in my room because you are my personal assistant.. although I had already my secretary I just respect girls, and can't share my feelings with them."

Jimin saw his boss,.. gulped, and gathered his stamina.

"Umm.. okay.. boss.."

" Just call me Yoongi... I said that.. earlier...", Yoongi said with gritted teeth.

"But you are my boss here I can't call you by your name please... people will look at me with suspicion."

"Okay.. I'll introduce you to them soon.. don't worry.. now sit I want to explain something about the timetable and some files."

Jimin sat there silently.. and started working on some files given by Yoongi.

.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.
.

.
.
.
.
.

Namjoon sat there silently and was watching Jin in the kitchen... cooking.

Jin brings pasta to the table. Namjoon sat in front of him.

"Taste it Namjoon,"... Jin smiled, confusingly watching Namjoon.

"It looks delicious,.. and I love Joonie over Namjoon", he showed his dimple smile to Jin.

Jin was happy, too much happy...

"It's actually delicious Jin really.. ummmm.. can I ask you something if you don't mind??"

"Sure", Jin said while munching his food.

"Okay.. umm.. are you in any kind of relationship? I mean are you interested in anyone?" Namjoon asked hesitantly.

Jin choked, looked at him...then averted his gaze.

"Actually no.. but I like someone but I don't know if he likes me or not."

Namjoon suddenly stood up and walked towards Jin. Jin stared at him with confusion. Jin is about to stand up. But Namjoon put his hands on both hands of the chair, trapped Jin... stared at Jin with sad eyes.. and came close to him. Kissed his cheek.

Jin froze at his place.. eyes become big and round with too much shock.

"I like you when I saw you at college, I'm sorry I'm late.. but gradually my feelings changed and I truly love you now.. but now you like someone else.. maybe you don't like me..but I'll always love you", Namjoon closed his eyes, a tear slipped from his eyes.