Chapter: last

Hey guys

Assalam o alaikum everyone...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

Everyone gathered there, waiting for special persons, who were close to him.. then Mr.Kim turned to the voice of footsteps.. footsteps of Jungkook and Jin.. his sons.

Jimin was also there, beside him Yoongi was standing, busy on his phone.. they were enjoying their date when Jimin received a call from Mr. Kim that he can't reach his phone of Jungkook.. so he told him that he is awake.

Jimin grabbed his boyfriend's hand, and rushed to the car,.. to go to the hospital, during the drive he called Jungkook but his cell phone was still off.. then he received a call from Mr.Kim that Jin was with him.. so they came together.

Jimin saw the state, the horrified condition.. the lovers of Taehyung.... one of his brothers and another one holds countless emotions.

Mr. Kim told both of them about the situation.. he said that doctors are doing check-ups,.. so that's why they all standing outside.. waiting for the doctors to come outside.

Jungkook continuously tapped his foot on the floor.. impatiently..  scrubbed his fingers at the corner of his coat.

Jin saw him, grabbed his shoulder, and consoled him.

Suddenly the door was opened by doctors.. others excused, and left for other work.. while a doctor came to Mr. Kim, and smiled.

"We checked.. everything is fine.. we are happy that miracle happened still in the world.. after 7 months he is conscious now, just like a normal person he can do everything but he needs some rest and a good diet.. ",

"Thanks, doctor.. when will he discharge?", Mr. Kim grabbed Doctor's hand warmly.

"I think you can take him today... but please be careful.. and take him here after two days for a  minor check-up..", the doctor put his hand on Mr. Kim's hand... smiled, and left.

Mr. Kim left with the doctor for some paperwork. Jin faced Jungkook.. and said him to meet his lover.. because he can understand the situation of Jungkook.

Jin saw the suffering condition of his little Jungkook.. he lost his all will powers after Taehyung.. so he said him to meet him first.

Jungkook nodded, rubbed his hands with his dress.. and grabbed the doorknob, and opened it.. saw him laying.. eyes closed peacefully.

He passes to his bed. there was an IV attached to his hand.. that doctor said was the last one.

He sat beside his bed on a stool, slowly with shaking legs.. he put his hand on his.. rubbed his thumb over his hand.