Chapter: 10

Assalam o alaikum everyone
Hey, guys hope you are all fine...

IGNORE MISTAKES PLEASE...

In the staff room, everyone there discussed their opinion about the forest tour.. all of them were senior teachers.

When Namjoon suggest the place then all of them agreed. Jin was busy at staring Namjoon shamelessly.. when Namjoon turned to Jin, he blushed.

Jin didn't give any attention. when everyone was deciding on the place.

"Hoseok hyung we will miss you", Jungkook said while hugging a sleepy Hoseok. Jimin just watched them with adoration.

"I think you will spend there just a day why are you soo emotional, extraordinary..", Hoseok smiled and winked at Jimin.

Jimin smiled.. and said to Jungkook.

"Let's go Jungkook, we will be late if you cling to hyung like this."

Jungkook gave a side hug to Hoseok.. and picked up his backpack.

At the door, he said to Jimin.. "you three people are all my family.. and I just feel something bad I don't know why."

Jimin put his stuff in the cab as well as Jungkook.

"Jungkook you're just overthinking.. nothing bad will happen.. don't worry. I'm here with you."

After that, they went to college where the buses were ready.. was filling with students.

Everyone settled there Jimin and Jungkook sat together.. and one seat left and they saw Lisa.

Jimin waved at Lisa.

"Hey, Lisa.. over here,"

Lisa came towards them. She flashed a sweet smile.. at both.. and then sat there and said.

"Actually I planned to sit with my friends.. Rose and Sara but I don't see them till now. it's getting late."

"But you have us, buddy, We are friends too", Jimin said.. while Jungkook nodded at Jimin's statement.

At that moment, Rose entered the same bus.. she waved at Lisa.. behind her Sara was too.