The fight 2/2

The flower scouts shot Y/n. There was an explosion. "David what has gotten into you?You want Y/n to die?" David looked at Gwen."Look Gwen I don't want her to die..I want her in pain."Meanwhile- "HAH, that was easy." Said Tabii. The girls were waiting for their votes when...Y/n came out of the explosion half of her was gone.But then...the part grew again!?

"WHAT.THE.HELL?!"Each girl said. Y/n then turn to them slowly. "Soooo heh, we good now?" Sasha said. But Y/n was gone."Where the hell did sh-" Sasha was stabbed by Y/n.

Y/n looked at Tabii. "Heeyyyy, I HAVE KINFES!!" Tabii then grabed five Knifes and threw them at Y/n. Y/n got stabed,cut but she walked to Tabii. Y/n then grabbed a knife and threw it at Tabii.Blood Was everywhere.The campers were shocked.The new counselor was killing. Max was...fine...all he wanted is for Y/n to stay..and protect him.

"WHO'S NEXT?!"  Y/n said. "SHE WINS SHE WINS!" The Judges said.They all left leaving the wood trophy. David and Gwen came back.Y/n quickly dried of the blood and looked normal."So we won?" David asked.Y/n nodded. Everyone just stared at her. "Alrighty everyone it's time to eat!" Said Cameron Campbell. Everyone started talking about Y/n."You think she's an alian?" Nikki said excited. "No i don't think so." said Neil. "I don't know why but maybe she's kind and nice." Max said.

Nikki and Neil looked at Max like he was crazy. "Dude she killed people, how do you think she's kind?! Neil said."Alrighty campers, time to sleep!" "But it's the afternoon?" Said Y/n. "Yea,that's why." David said. Everyone were going into thier tents.

After that day Max stayed close to Y/n. Y/n didn't mind. She always comfort Max when's he's crying, she always taught Max new tricks and stuff Max never learned.David however was jealous that Max was more attached then him. "Everyone guess what tomorrow is?" "Christmas!!" Nikki said. "Noooo parents dayy!!"

(: