Accidentally in Love 💘

It was morning, I woke up and made breakfast. For max

"Hey mom" "Hey dear, you sleep well?" I replied "Yea I did" .Max then went out of the cabin.

(Last Night)

"Hey mom?" You turn around and see Max holding Mr. Hunny nuts. "What's wrong Max?Did you have a nightmare?" Max nodded. "Come here." Max then went into you're arm's. Max stared to cry. You then fluff his hair.He calmed down.

"Good night sweety"
"Good night mom"

You then fix you're bed.Then you see Mr. Honey nuts.You gradded the bear and ran to Max.

"Mom?" He saw you breath heavy. "M-Max h-ear you g-go." You gave Max Mr. Honey nuts.Then he went into the tent.

When you were about to go back into the cabin, you spot a car parking in front of the camp.You saw that a man came out, he looked just like David but with white clothes,blonde hair,and eyes that are blue. You quickly went to the man. "Hi there!" You said happily.He looked at you and suddenly his face turned red as a rose.

"Are you alright?"

(Daniel's pov)

"Are you alright?" She was beautiful. Her clothes were cute. Her face was cute.Everything was cute.But what was mostly cute was here smile~"Are you ok?Do you need help?" You snapped out of daydreaming."No no im fine"I said."Oh good I thought you had a fever or something" she said giggling.Cute~."Hey what's you're name?" "My name is Daniel. And you're." "Oh my name?It's Y/n."

"Cute name" I said

"What was that last sentence?"

"N-nothing!" I was sweating."Oh hey um, have you noticed David around here?" She looked at me.Her smlie then faded. He's in his cabin over there. "Th-thanks" I blushed. When I walked in I saw David with posion in his hand. "So who's my new target?"

David then gave a smile."A women named Y/n"

I.WAS.SHOCKED

"Umm Daniel...you look upset?"
"Oh its nothing.Where do I do it.?"
"In the night in the bushes."

I then nodded and got out.Then I saw her agian.

Y/n Pov

"Oh hey Daniel!" I went to him."So what are you doing here?"

I saw him scratch his head."I uhh came here to...check the woods!" Daniel went to the woods.

Okayyy? I hear a familiar voice.It was Max."Oh hey Ma-" "WHY WERE YOU TALKING TO DANIEL?!"I was confused."I just met him, he simes nice." "Nice?NICE!? HE TRIED TO BRAIN WASH EVERYONE." "Max relaxe.Im shure he's kind."

It was already the afternoon.So i dicided to put the campers to sleep.When I was about to sleep I heard a rustle in the bush.I decided to sneak on whatever it was.

I looked and saw Daniel peaking threw the bushes.

"Hi There!!"

"EEEEEEEEE!!"

I

gave him a blank face.
"Can we please try that again and try to sound like a man?!"

"Sorry" he said."wait what are you doing here?" "What are YOU doing here?"I replied."I told you I check woods." "Comun stop lying, I know you're here for a reason?" He sighed. "David told me to kill you an-" "I NEW IT!!" I grabbed Daniel's hand.He blushed and I ran threw the woods."Y/N SLOW DOWN."  "NO I AM GOING TO HAVE A TALK WITH DAVID AND BEAT HIS-"you trip.Daniel trips to. When you hit the ground Daniel's lips and tounge touched yours. You quickly got up and looked at Daniel and blushed like a volcano.

Daniel's Pov

I looked at her.She blushed. "Cute~" I said. She looked again and blushed so hard."Imsorryididn'tknowwereiwasgoingimsosorryibetyouhate-" I cut her off with a kiss.She kissed back.2 minutes passed and I broke the kiss."W-wow..." She said. "I never knew you liked me.." "Y/n, you're the most beautiful women I've ever seen." She blushed."And I love you for that shortie" She looked at me."SHORTIE?! I'LL SHOW YOU SHORTIE!" She tried to slap me but she was easy to carry."Let Me DOWN!" She said in the most cutiest vocie. I gave up and kissed her one more time. She stopped move and blushed.

"Anyways, I'll tell David I didn't do it.Alright shortie?" She was angry but nodded.

"Goodnight shortie"

"Goodnight flag pole"

Daniel then went into the David's cabin."So is she gone?" I looked at him."No"

David looked at me and threw a chair. I doged it.

"If you can't do it I'll do it." He was about to grab the knife so i took it and held it to his chin.
"IF YOU EVER GO NEAR Y/N YOU WILL,PAY"I shoved that knife in my pockets and went out.

Suddenly I saw Y/n again.She went to the lake. When she looked around,she grabbed a very sharp knife.I then watch her put the knife down her skin and moves it. She then groped the knife and took...

Happy pills?

She first looked at her hand with 3 of then but then she looked at the can.

And did the most dumbest thing.

She ate the hole jar.

She then turned around and she had black liquid filling eye her eye and stared to cry but laughing. "IM A MISTAKE, NOBODY CARES IF YOU JUMP,JUST LEAVE ME ALONE!!!!" She grabbed the knife and put it where it belonged.

I was just their tears filling my eyes."Daniel are you ok, you do not seem happy ☺"