Parent's Day

"Hello everyone, are you ready for parent's day?" David said excitedly.

Silence....

"Any way Cameron Campbell will be teaching-"

"TELLING,these men how great the camp i GReaT..."
"Anyway...you're parent's will be here any monument."
"David! You need to make this camp LOOK GREAT!So im counting on you.If I go down this camp goes down.SO DO BEST.

Suddenly the bus came.
"Parent's are here."

Everyone's parent's got out of the bus, and went to their kids. I was expecting to see Max's parents..but they didn't arrive.I tried to explain where they are but he went to a corner and sat there."All right it's time for the family dinner."Cameron Campbell said nervously. Every kid was talking to their parent's. Then I saw Max throwing mashed potatoes."Max stop doing that and why don't you eat your beans? Hear, I'll help you." Max didn't mind.When Y/n was feeding him his beans,David walking tords us with three cakes."Hey familyyy" David said. "Oh for fuck sake" said Max. "Max, did you finally eat your beans?" Said David."I didn't want to but Y/n made me." Y/n then started to play with Max's hair while David was jealous. "DAVID!!"
"Yes Cameron Campbell?" "You two and that boy will be performing a show about you're family tonight."
"WHAT?!" David , Gwen , and Max said at the same time."I don't want to lose this camp for sake.So you're family will go up on stage.Alright?" "Yes sir!" David said happily."So,family are you ready?" David asked."N-" "Great!!"David cut Max.

It was midnight and everybody was preparing for their show. Harrison was first. "First I will do a performance! Mom,Dad come up here so I can cut you in half."

"OH GOD PLEASE NO!" While he was doing his performance, in the back of the stage Max was angry at David."David this is bullshit!!" "Max language, we are just showing how good of a family we are." Y/n was just staring at him, does he not notice that Y/n cloud also be a great family with Max? "Well look at every performance it's going to be bullshit, just look.Nerf was doing a performance with his mom.When it ended everyone was aplausing. "See max we can show peopl-" "No!This time it's different look. I saw a boy pretend that his mom is a dragon.At the end they hugged."Alright Max it's our turn, you can't do anything." Y/n looked around."Wheres Gwen?" "Here, and I found Max's papers." "Great now we can do this!" Y/n took the papers and her heart dropped. "I don't want to do this!" "MAX THAT IS IT.I AM FED UP WITH YOU'RE BEHAVIOR!"David" "Not now Y/n" "but" "I SAID NO-" "DAVID, JUST LOOK AT THIS!" Y/n handed David the papers." NOW WE CAN DO THIS IF YOU you...." David saw that Max meant nothing to them and didn't care about him for his life. "I told you they didn't care." Max then went to a corner far away and sat their. Y/n couldn't stand it any longer."Max I-" "Before you say something David." Y/n said."Think how you'd feel if someone said it to you.Maybe you should treat yourself just how you treat Max.Then maybe you'll under stand how much it hurts." Y/n walked away to Max. Max then hugged Y/n and she took him somewhere. Leaving Gwen and David alone.

"Y/n where are we going?"Max said. "Somewhere great." Y/n replied."But what about the show?" "It's stupid." "What" "it's stupid, Max I know how you feel,but you must be happy that you have parent's." "You don't understand Y/n." "Max I do, you you should be happy." "Stop it Y/n...you really don't understand." Y/n looked at Max and sighed."Max I do,because I never had a parent's." Max looked at. Y/n."I never wanted to speak of this but when I was younger, my parent's were stabbed by a spear in a war." "How did you know Y/n?" "Because I saw it with my own eyes, they hid me somewhere and told me to stay, and yet they got stabbed." "Now Max, even tho your parents are not here, you feel like a son to me." Y/n rubbed Max's hair. "Hey Miss what would you and you're son want?" Y/n was about to correct her when she heard a tiny voice saying " Mom can I get a coke?" Y/n looked down with eyes open.Then she replaced it with a smile. "Two cokes and a large pizza please." Y/n then hugged Max.

"Do you think you cloud always protect me?" Max said.Y/n then nodded. They left to camp.

When they arrived Cameron Campbell was being taken away by these agent's. The parents were gone they kids then went to their tents. Gwen was gone.Only Y/n, Max, and David were there. "Max, why don't you go into you're tent?" "Ok" Max said. When Y/n and David were alone Y/n glared at David.

"David Max is like a son to me, and I don't want him to get hurt. But what you done to him.I think he's afraid of you."

Y/n then left him outside and went to her cabin.But then David chuckled like a maniac. He was holding deadly toxic posion in his hand. "Not for long Y/n"
Then David pulled out his phone.

"Hi Dainel.Would you come over theres a new target."