My Toy (LEMON WARNING!!)

Vera's pov

I was just doing archery Dang and Hwan. We all shot at the same spot Dang threw and axe?!Everyone was surprised. I know my aunt Y/N would always say that im great and talented. It always brighten my day. I waited.

But Y/N didn't come. I looked around. She was gone? I looked everywhere.
"Hey? What the fuck are you doing?" I looked to see a boy with fluffy black hair and a blue sweater glaring right in front of me."Me?Im just looking for my aunt Y/N." "Really?Me too" We just stared at each other."Should we look in the woods?"

"Fuck yes" Max ran in the woods and i followed.

Y/N pov

I was just mortified that im in a cave with sex toys around me everywhere. "Am i going to be raped?"I was scared and couldn't believe that someone would-"Did you enjoy you're FUCKING SLEEP?!

I looked at the side."Davi-" "SHUT THE HELL UP!"I stayed silent.David got closer. I glared at him."What are you going to do?" I was trying to break free but my hands were chained."I just want to have a little fun....my toy~" I was disgusted by him.He then went to a wall and grabbed an annel toy. He then tackled me. Took off my pants and underwear. "HEY GET OFF!" He then kissed my neck. He was moving around my neck until he found my sweet spot.

"N-nngh~" I moand. David then stopped and put the annel toy in me. He then grabbed the toy controller and pressed start. It started to move.
"Nnm~!" He then leveled it to 5. "Nnma~!! He went extreme mode."Nyaa-aha~!!!" He stopped and lifted my chin up."I hate it when I don't get a turn~"
He took out the annel toy. And unbuckled his shorts. His boxers were quickly put down. I was shocked. His member sprung out. It was almost 7 feet long.

"D-david? I ls t-that?"
He turned me around.My face was on the floor. He grabbed my hip and slowly put his member inside of me. "N-nngh~" I moan. He then moved. And went fast. "NYAAA~ D-DAVID"
"Call me daddy~" David thrusted over and over. "HARDER DADDY~!!" He moved so fast that he started pulling my hair. I and him were moaning like crazy. It felt great..it felt good. "D-DADDY I-IM ALM-OST THERE." He thrusted more harder.

Then me and him both hit climax.
I was on the ground shaking. He was cleaning up. I snaped my fingers and my cloths were back on. He looked at me. "I already knew that you had powers, so see you later slut."

Max's pov

Me and Vera were still looking for Y/N aka mom. We looked everywhere until. We were walking near a cave. "So were you think my aunt is?" I shrugged "I have no fucking ide-" I stopped. Vera continued walking. "Do you hear that?" She stopped. "Yes,it sounds like, chains?" We went into the cave. And saw her.