The four new campers

Daniels pov

"D-David! What are you doing?"
David looked at me and smiled."Don't you just love how Y/n is suffering.Depression, cuts,isn't it-" I slid the knife on David's arm. "SHUT.UP"David was shocked and ran away.

That was-

"Hey Daniel." I fell as Y/n pick me up."Y-Y/n hi wh-hat are you doing?"
"Im not dumb Daniel,you saw me didn't you?" Daniel sighed.Y/n was walking away."W-wait Y/n! Why did you cut yoursel-" "I DON'T WANT TO HEAR IT!" I saw tears forming in her eyes."Y/n im-" She ran to her cabin.

I felt guilt forming inside me. So I decided to wait until Moring.

It was just another normal Day

Or so you think

Y/n pov

You were just doing the normal thing everyday.You woke up the kids.You made breakfast for the-.

You heard a knock.

You looked outside,and saw max crying?

"Max if someone hurt yo-"He holded Mr. Hunny Nuts, It was ripped into pieces."Max? Who did this." Max looked up."No,no it was no one.I.....tripped and Mr.Hunny Nuts got cut when i fell." Y/n looked at Max.Kneeled to his height."It's okay Max...I'll fix it. You then grabbed a needle put yarn and stared sowing.You were finished."Here you go Max!" You rubbed his fluffy hair.

Then you hear the bus stop.
You looked at the entrance.Then David popped out and said excitedly.
"Everyone, please introduce you're self to....

Hwan->

Dang->

Dang->

Brian->

But then the last person.

Was.SHOCKING

You saw you're.....

Nephew....VERA?!

You were their still.And happy also shocked.You saw them line up.Each one of them waved and said hello.When Vera was looking around and waving.Her eyes met you'res.

"Niece Y/N?!"

Everyone then turned to you.You didn't care if everyone one was looking. You and Vera ran to each other and huged.You and her huged for five seconds until you broke the hug."Vera!I can't believe it's actually you!It's been so long! Where were you!?" Vera then said in a happy tone.
"I was practically trying the military..but mom wanted for me to go and stay in Camp Campbell". You then forgot that everyone was staring."Alrighty you two, we will be doing a archery practice." Vera looked at David."Please sir, can me and my neice?" David glared at me. "Alright, but only 10 minutes."

Random pov

Y/n then grabbed Vera's arm and showed her around the camp.Max was watching Y/n."Max~ do you want to practice with me?It will be-" "No thanks,I want to practice with Y/n." David was grinding his teeth but didn't want anyone to noticed."Max, Y/n would want this wouldn't you agree?" Max looked at David then at Y/n who was still showing Vera the camp."Ok, i guess.." "Wonderful, go to the campers Max." He went with the campers.David then tapped Y/n shoulder. She looked at David."Times up." Y/n and Vera sighed.They went with the other campers.

Y/n pov

I just wanted to spend time with my nephew.I sighed Vera looked up at me.
"Is everything ok?" I looked back."I just wanted to be with you for more time." "It's ok, when this practice is over we can." I just nodded."Alrighty Harrison, try to shoot in the middle."
Harrison tried but the arrow didn't go far enough."Ok, new campers why don't you try?" I patted Vera.She took off and grabbed a bow with Dang and Hwan. They all shot. And also got the middle.Then someone threw an axe. I was proud of Vera.She gave me a smile.

When I was about to say that she's amazing and talented. David grabbed me and covered my mouth. nobody saw then everything went pitch black.

When I woke up i was chained.I was looking around. And saw.....

Sex toys....