Flying towards the sun

Holly's POV:

I woke up bright and early this morning I had hardly got any sleep last night because I was still on cloud 9 after dancing with Perri Kiely, today was the day that hopefully me and Perri would meet again I just hoped he felt the same way I did and showed up. I jumped in the shower and washed my body and then my hair after which I got out and wrapped my towel around my body before walking back into my bedroom where I dried my hair off, before walking over to my wardrobe and searching for something to wear. 

After searching through my wardrobe I decided to wear my Orange halter neck dress with my white and Orange vans, I grabbed my Orange retro satchel and left my house making my way back to the same place where me and Perri had danced yesterday but we weren't meeting at the conservatory instead we were meeting on an Isolated white bridge that went over a pond in the gardens. I was first to arrive so I walked out onto the bridge and stood watching the swans gliding gracefully through the water, it was so peaceful and romantic here I kept looking around every now and then to see if I could see him. 

A couple of times I couldn't see him and I begun to think that he wasn't going to show up and then I looked up again and I saw him walking towards me looking as handsome as ever and holding a bunch of red roses in his left hand.

Perri's POV:

All through the night I kept thinking what if she doesn't show up or what if she does show up and then decides she hates me I'd feel heartbroken, but I woke up this morning feeling positive and I got dressed into my matching black t-shirt and trousers with the white pin stripes down them. I decided to wear my white converse as-well, I popped my house keys into my zip pocket and left my apartment a little earlier but I wanted to buy her some flowers first. 

After arriving in London I found a florist and bought a bunch of beautiful red roses and then I made my way to meet the girl who had literally stolen my heart in just one single dance, as I walked through the park I kept saying in my head 'Please be there, please' as I walked down the path towards the bridge I saw her standing by the railings watching the swans she looked absolutely perfect. I stopped and took a deep breath and said 'Come on Pel you can do it' as I walked out onto the bridge she turned to look at me her face lit up with the most beautiful smile I'd ever seen, she walked up to me and we hugged I then smiled and said 'It's lovely to meet you again I'm Perri what's your name'. 

She smiled back at me and said 'It's lovely to see you again as-well, I'm Holly' wow not only was she beautiful she also had a beautiful name as-well, I held out the flowers and said 'I bought these for you but they are no where near as beautiful as you'. 

Holly's POV:

Omg did Perri just call me beautiful this was turning into one of the best days of my life, I blushed slightly and said 'Thank you Perri there lovely, so how did you find the dance did you know about this' Perri walked beside me and said 'No I had no idea that Ashley and the others were planning this but I'm glad they did, and I absolutely loved the dance you danced beautifully', we walked through the gardens talking and generally getting to know each-other and then I felt Perri slide his left hand into my right one and I felt thousands of tiny fireworks going off inside of me. 

As it got later Perri walked me back to my house I smiled and said 'This is my house here, it's nothing special but it'll do for now' Perri smiled back and said 'It's pretty good I love the colour' I laughed slightly and said 'Yeah my friends dared me to paint it pink, so I did', Perri took both of my hands and said 'I go back to tour rehearsals next week, but I'd love to see you before then'. I blushed and said 'I'd really like to see you again as-well Perri' Perri smiled again and said 'That's great' I gave Perri a slip of paper with my number on and said 'I've really enjoyed today Perri, and I really hope it's the start of something special  between us'. 

Perri nodded and said 'Absolutely there's something special between us, um I've never done this before but would you mind if I kissed you' I smiled and said 'I was hoping you'd say that', myself and Perri leaned in and kissed to most people passing by it probably looked awkward but to me and Perri it just felt so right. I walked up the steps unlocked my front door and walked into my house, I watched Perri walk off down the street I stepped back and closed my front door and locked it before pulling out my phone and sending Dane Bates a picture of me and Perri in the gardens today, after having a shower and ordering a take-away Pizza I sat down on my sofa and put my Simpsons playlist up on YouTube Simba jumped up and curled up on my lap. 

Perri's POV:

For the rest of the day I couldn't stop thinking about her she was just so perfect I got home early evening and took Barry for a quick walk before settling down on my sofa in front of the first Harry Potter film and ordering myself a take-away, I decided that I would go to the studio tomorrow and thank Ashley and the others for matching me with the girl of my dreams. 

I also realised that I would have to think of what to do for which I guessed was technically our third date, I decided to find her on Instagram and try and learn a little bit more about her. Her Instagram profile was full of pictures of her dancing and horse riding, and then I saw that she loved musicals so I looked on line to see what musicals were playing in London and in the end I booked two tickets to see the Lion King the weekend before I went back to tour rehearsals. 

Holly's POV:

Today was just like any other day I got up bright and early to get ready for dance I packed my dance bag and put my shoes on before leaving my house, once I arrived at the studio I walked into the room where rehearsals were taking place. I put my bag on one of the chairs in the far corner and walked over to the Ballet Barre to start warming up, once everyone else had arrived we started off by doing a technical warm-up after which we all stopped for a quick break, and then we were all paired off together to Choreograph a duet routine that we would have to perform this afternoon. I got paired with Oliver which I was really excited about because he was a fantastic dancer I grabbed my water bottle and went with Oliver into one of the rehearsal rooms upstairs, Oliver plugged his phone into the music player and said 'How did you get on yesterday' I smiled and said 'Really well thank you, we're hoping to see each-other again soon before he goes back to tour rehearsals'. 

Oliver smiled and said 'That'll be nice, I'm really happy for you Holly' I hugged Oliver and said 'Thank you Oliver that means a lot'. After a good couple of hours coming up with a duet and then rehearsing and perfecting it we made our way back down to the main rehearsal room, we watched some amazing duets myself and Oliver were last to go we walked out and took our positions.