She needs you Perri

Holly's POV:

Today was the day of the first live show I was so happy that I had Cheryl as my dance captain and what's more Brothers of dance also had Cheryl as-well so I had some familiar faces in the group, I'd had a full week of rehearsals with Dane Bates and I was so excited to perform my first routine tonight. Yesterday had been really hard when I started getting texts from my ex boyfriend Chris saying that if I didn't dump Perri and come back to him I would regret it, I decided I wasn't going to let him bully me so I told him I wasn't going to do that and that I wanted him to leave me alone little did I know he had a plan to hurt me from a different angle. 

After one final rehearsal with Dane Bates I went backstage to have my hair and make-up done, whilst I was sat having my make-up done I received a DM from Perri wishing me luck for tonight and saying how much he loved me and it just made me miss him even more I didn't want to cry in front of everyone so I got up and walked out into the corridor. 

Samuel's POV:

I looked up from my phone and saw Holly quickly walk out of the hair and make-up room I decided to go and see if she was alright I didn't have to go very far to find her she was sat on one of the sofa's in the communal area, I sat down beside her and said 'Holly are you alright what's happened'. Holly dried her eyes and said 'Nothing's happened, I'm just missing Perri that's all I wish he was here' I gently pulled Holly into a hug and said 'I know you do, how much longer are they away for', Holly sat back on the sofa and said 'Their in Butlins for another two weeks, but at least I have you guys to support me' 

I gave Holly one more hug before we both went back into the hair and make-up room where Holly finished having her make-up done and one of the make-up artists came over and started mine. 

Perri's POV:

After 2 shows and 2 dance workshops at Butlins today we were back at the hotel getting ready to watch Holly on the greatest dancer, we were all sat in Ashley's room Mitchell sat down beside me and said 'Have you heard from Holly today Pel' I nodded and said 'Yeah I heard from her this morning she was just about to have one more rehearsal with her Choreographer, and then I heard from her this afternoon whilst she was having her hair and make-up done'. 

As the show started we all cheered when we saw Jordan it was so weird not having him here but he was doing a fantastic job hosting the show. The competition this year was fierce but I knew Holly would have an amazing routine up her sleeves, we'd just seen Holly's friends Harrison and Brothers of dance perform their routines and they were both incredible and now it was Holly's turn. 

As Holly finished her dance myself and the rest of Diversity burst into thunderous applause hoping she would feel our proud vibes from here, we then all agreed that we should surprise Holly by going to one of the live shows. 

Holly's POV:

With all the acts having performed it was time to see which acts stayed and which went home, I stood with Brothers of dance, Cheryl and Lily and Joseph and waited nervously to see which two acts would be the first to go home. The first two acts to go were the Queens and Ryan it was sad to see them both go so early on in the competition, but I was also happy that myself, Brothers of dance and Harrison were all going through to the second live show once I got back to the hotel I was absolutely exhausted so I decided to order some room service and relax in bed.