Welcome to the Greatest Dancer

Holly's POV:

Today was the day of my greatest dancer audition I'd been training really hard with Dane Bates and he'd helped me come up with an amazing routine, yesterday was the day I said goodbye to Perri whilst he was at Butlins for the Diversity dance workshops so I was abit upset but he promised he was going to try and get back for one of the shows. I was just sat in my hotel room finishing my hair and make-up I looked over at my beautiful costume which Perri had bought for me 

Once my hair and Make-up was done I got changed into my costume and put a pair of black leggings over the top, and then I slipped my trainers on and put my white hoodie over the top before making my way to the Greatest dancer venue the nerves fina...

Once my hair and Make-up was done I got changed into my costume and put a pair of black leggings over the top, and then I slipped my trainers on and put my white hoodie over the top before making my way to the Greatest dancer venue the nerves finally kicked in as I walked across the bridge towards the door to the greatest dancer venue. I pressed the intercom button and heard Curtis speaking to me 'Hello Greatest dancer studio' I smiled and said 'Hi It's Holly I'm here for my audition' I heard the door release and I walked in and followed the signs towards the waiting room. 

I pulled the door open and walked into the waiting room Curtis smiled and said 'Hi come on in and we'll get you signed in, what's your name' I smiled back and said 'I'm Holly, my nerves have kicked in now', Curtis cleared his throat and said 'Don't be nervous everything will be fine, why don't you take a seat'. 

I sat down and waited to be called through to my audition I closed my eyes and took some deep breaths which helped relax me. 

Lewis's POV:

I was so excited to say what I was going to say in the opening to Holly's audition on the greatest dancer, I hadn't seen Holly for ages and I couldn't wait to see her after the audition later. I walked into the video room and sat down in front of the camera. 

(Opening message to Holly's audition)

My Name is Lewis and I believe that my friend Holly is the greatest dancer, me and Holly have been friends for 3 and a half years. When Me and Holly worked together the care home we worked in started an activity scheme for their staff and Holly chose dance as he activity, and on Christmas eve 2017 I went a watched Holly compete in her first competition which she won. 

When I watch Holly dance I see all her emotions come out in the dance and it just makes her light up, if you do anything tonight turn your light on and open the mirrors for her I guarantee you won't be disappointed by what your about to see trust me I never have been. 

(End of Message)

I quickly made my way to the auditorium where I sat with Holly's choreographer and friends from dance and got ready to watch her audition.

Holly's POV:

As I took one more deep breath Curtis smiled and said 'Holly they are ready for you now, your going to be fine' I took another deep breath and walked through the doors and down the hall towards the audition room. I walked in and took my position in front of the mirrors and waited for the music to start. 

(This is the sort of dance I imagined)

Oliver's POV:

As our audition wasn't until tomorrow we were all sat in the audience watching Holly's audition and she was dancing absolutely incredibly, as she performed one of the bigger moves the mirrors opened and myself and rest of Brothers of dance all stood up clapping and cheering her on. 

Once she'd finished Holly stood up and walked over to Alisha trying to hold back the tears, after receiving her feedback from the dance captains Holly came running off the stage and up the steps towards us with a massive smile on her face. 

We all hugged her and then followed her into the corridor outside where her friend Lewis was waiting and it was no surprise that she was excited to see him, I was so nervous for our audition tomorrow I just really wanted the mirror to open for us. 

Holly's POV:

When I got into the corridor outside the auditorium I saw my friend Lewis stood out there and I was so excited to see him that I ran up to him and gave him a massive hug, once we got back to the hotel I had a good catch-up with Lewis and he showed me the recording of the introduction to my audition and I'd be lying if I said I wasn't crying. As it got later I made my way down to the lobby of the hotel to see Lewis off as he had to get back to Plymouth for work I hugged him and said 'I miss you already, but I promise I'll come down and see you soon' Lewis handed me a piece of paper and said 'This is my new address be sure to look me up when you come down'  I hugged Lewis again and said 'Of course I will, there's your taxi. Please have a safe journey home'. 

Lewis nodded and said 'I will do, I'll try and get back up for one of the live shows' after saying bye to Lewis I went and met up with Oliver and the others for some food, I actually couldn't believe that the mirrors had opened and that I was through to the callbacks . 

The next morning after a nice lie in I woke up and had a shower and washed my hair before getting dressed and making my way downstairs for breakfast. After I'd had some breakfast I made my way over to the greatest dancer venue to give Harrison and Brothers of dance some support, I sat in the audience as Harrison's audition was about to start he was dressed as Pennywise from IT and his costume was absolutely incredible. I was completely blown away by Harrison's audition it was absolutely incredible and the comments from the dance captains were well deserved. 

After watching some more incredible auditions it was finally time to watch Brothers of dance's audition. 

Matthew's POV:

It was now our turn for our audition and we were currently sat in the waiting room talking to Curtis and after a little bit of a nervous wait he looked up from his laptop and said 'Guys it's time for your audition', we all took a deep breath and walked through the doors and down the corridor into the audition room. We took a couple of seconds to have a group hug before getting into our starting positions and waiting for the music to start. 

As I went into one of the moves I saw the Mirrors open and and I could hear the crowds cheering, as the dance came to an end I couldn't hold back the tears I was so happy. The comments we got from the dance captains was just incredible and I couldn't wait for the callbacks at the end of the week to see which dance captain we were going to be placed with.