I Don't know if I can forgive him

Holly's POV:

After a long and tiring journey the train finally arrived at the station in Chester I got off and made my way through the station and out to the front where I got a taxi to Oliver's house, my phone pinged a couple of times and I saw I had a message from Perri and one from Jordan.

Perri x :) Holly please I'm worried about you, please just tell me where you are so I can explain everything to you. Please can you just let me know that your safe and ok? I love you so much xx

Jordan ;) Hey Holly Perri told me what had happened tonight, he's really upset I really think you need to ring him and listen to what he has to say. We're all really worried about you please just let Perri know that your ok. :) x

I couldn't believe it Perri was upset what about my feelings he's the one who cheated on me, I had no intention at the moment of ringing him and listening to what he had to say. Eventually the taxi pulled up outside Oliver's house I paid the driver and got out grabbing my bags and walking up the path towards the front door, I rang the doorbell and a couple of seconds later Oliver opened it and welcomed me with a nice warm hug he smiled and said 'Come on in you must be freezing' I smiled back and said 'I am a little cold, I really appreciate you letting me stay here Oliver'. 

Oliver carried my case upstairs and said 'It's no problem doing something for you, you've done so much for me. This is the spare room, my rooms just down the hall and the bathroom is just here' I looked around the spare room and said 'Oliver it's beautiful I love the colour'.

 This is the spare room, my rooms just down the hall and the bathroom is just here' I looked around the spare room and said 'Oliver it's beautiful I love the colour'

Oliver placed some towels down on the bed and said 'Thank you, we had it painted recently so if it still smells of paint then just open the window. Here's some towels for you for when you want to have a bath'. After having a bath and changing into some warmer clothes I went downstairs where Oliver was and we decided to re-watch the Greatest dancer, and when we got to the episode where Perri surprised me after my dance I couldn't hold back the tears anymore. 

Oliver's POV:

Whilst we were re-watching the Greatest dancer Holly got really upset I knew it was to do with Perri, I paused the show and said 'Are you ok Holly' she nodded and said 'I just don't understand how Perri could do this to me, I really thought he loved me'. I pulled Holly into a hug and said 'Come on it's all going to be alright, maybe in time you can forgive him', Holly wiped her eyes with the sleeves of her hoodie and said 'I don't know if I can forgive him Oliver'