Capital Letters

Hey everybody!!! Sorry for the wait. University started and I'm super busy with that but girlgamer0 requested a new imagine. Thank you for that. I hope you like it.
Stay healthy and inside ✌🏼

Y/N's POV

Tonight I was invited to my girlfriends release party for her new song Capital Letters. I never heard the song as my girlfriend instructed because she has something special planned. I was picking her and her family up. Since no one except for her mum, her dad and her brother knew about our relationship we had to keep it under radar tonight. I parked my car in the driveway and got out with a bouquet of a dozen roses and some balloons. Before I could ring the doorbell the door swung open and revealed my beautiful girlfriend. "Y/n", I heard Hailee say. I grinned. "Hey princess", I greeted her. "Aw this is so cute", she gushed looking at the little gifts I've brought her. "They are actually for me", suddenly Griffin appeared. "Yup, sorry babe", I played along. "Hey, back off", the younger Steinfeld said and pushed her brother gently away. "Kids, kids, please no shenanigans", Cheryl said. "Oh hey Y/n", she greeted me. "Hi Cheryl, how are you", I said smiling. "Same old, same old. Come in", she replied. "Where is my favorite child", a deep voice talked. I turned and saw Hailee's dad. I chuckled and we hugged. "Hey, wassup", I spoke. "I'm good. Thanks", he said. "Hailee, get in your outfit. We have to leave in 20", her mom told her. "Sure", Hailee replied before she took my hand leading me upstairs. "Are you nervous", Hailee asked me when we entered her room knowing that I had social anxiety and a crowded room full of people I don't know makes me uneasy. "I will be fine. Tonight is about you. Don't worry about me", I told her reassuringly. "Are you sure? We still can sta-", she started but I quickly pecked her lips. "I'm fine, Haiz. Really. Now go change", I told her. She smiled before disappearing in the bathroom. I sat on the bed looking around her room. I always liked her room. It brought me comfort and we spent a lot of hours in here. I felt something lick my hand and I saw little Martini. "Hey mama", I said and put her on my lap. Her little tail started wagging and I pet her. I played with her a little. I heard Hailee's phone make a sound indicating she had a message. "Babe, I think you have a message on your phone", I spoke up. "Can you tell me what it say", she asked. I took her phone and read a message from Griffin: "Hey, everything is set up. Are you sure you want to do this? Did you giver heads up? Love you no matter what." I reread his message and I was very confused. "Who is it from", my girlfriend asked coming out her bathroom. She looked stunning as always. (Her outfit 👇🏼)

 (Her outfit 👇🏼)

"Grif", I replied. Her eyes widened and she grabbed her phone out of my hand. I saw her reading it and sighed. Her eyes connected with mine before looking at the screen again. "Hailee? What's up", I asked growing a little worried. She sat beside me. "I really want to tell you but I don't want to ruin the surprise but then I'm a little scared of your reaction because we have talked about it but there was never a precise answer from you", she spoke. I was even more confused and she started to fiddle with her fingers. A habit she started when she was nervous. I took one hand in mine and intertwined our fingers. "Whatever it is, you don't have to be scared to tell me. I'm here for you no matter what", I told her smiling. "I thought about coming out tonight. With you", she told me. Well, that's a surprise. "We don't have to. I just thought it is time. I don't want to hide you, us anymore. I want to hold your hand in public, go on dates without worrying who might see us. I want to tell everybody that I have an amazing, beautiful and smart girlfriend who treats me with respect and gives me unconditional love. But you don't need to do that if you're not ready. I understand", she said quickly. I grinned. "Well, I would like to show off my awesome, talented, gorgeous and funny girlfriend to the world. So it's a yes from me", I told her. "Really", she asked excited. I nodded. She hugged me close. "I love you", she whispered in my ear. "I love you, too", I replied smiling. "Hailee, we have to go", her mum yelled. I stood up holding out my hand. "M'lady", I said in a bad British accent. She giggled but took it. We walked downstairs. "You look beautiful by the way", I told her quietly before we arrived at my car. She blushed and kissed my cheek. I opened the car door for her before driving to the party.

-Skip to the party-

"Well, hello everybody", Hailee started while she was on a little stage to greet everybody. There were so many famous people. It was scary but also exciting. "First thank you to everyone who showed up today to celebrate my new song that is very close to my heart. I can't express how thankful I am for each of you. Also a thank you to my label, my team and my manager/ mom and my family in general. But most importantly thank you to Y/n. Without you the song wouldn't have happened. I love you. The next song is for you. I hope you love it. Have a great night everybody , she spoke. I grinned. She came down from stage after people cheered. The room became silent when a screen was shown and the intro to her song started playing.
( Just Imagine the real music video Just with you in it)
Never was a leader
Never had a thing for fairytales
Not really a believer, oh-oh
Small voice in the quiet
Guess I never dared to know myself
Can my heart beat quiet? No
But then there was you (but then there was you)
Yeah, then there was you
Pull me out of the crowd
You were telling the truth (you were telling the truth)
Yeah (yeah, yeah)
I got something to say now
'Cause you tell me that there's no way I couldn't go
Nothing I couldn't do
Yeah
I want to get louder
I got to get louder
We 'bout to go up baby, up we go
We're blowing out speakers
Our heart a little clearer
We 'bout to go up baby, up we go
For worse or for better
Gonna give it to you
In capital letters
We put a crack in the shadows
And you tell me it's okay to be the light
And not to swim in the shallows
No, no
And I wanna get drunk with you
When we lie so still, but you're taking me places
Holding me onto you
And we don't care who's watching us, baby
But then there was you
(But then there was you)
Yeah, then there was you
Pull me out of the crowd
You were telling the truth
(You were telling the truth)
Yeah (yeah, yeah)
I got something to say now
'Cause you tell me that there's no way I couldn't go
Nothing I couldn't do (no, no, no, no)
Yeah
I want to get louder
I got to get louder
We 'bout to go up baby, up we go
We're blowing out speakers
Our heart a little clearer
We 'bout to go up baby, up we go
For worse or for better
Gonna give it to you
In capital letters
In capital letters
In capital–
Gonna give it to you
I want to get louder
I got to get louder
We 'bout to go up baby, up we go
We're blowing out speakers
Our heart a little clearer
We 'bout to go up baby, up we go
I want to get louder
I got to get louder
We 'bout to go up baby, up we go
We're blowing out speakers
Our heart a little clearer
We 'bout to go up baby, up we go
For worse or for better
Gonna give it to you
In capital letters

"I can't believe you made a music video about us", I said smiling. "Do you like it", she asked unsure. "No", I said and her face fell. "I fucking love it", I exclaimed. She grinned like a kid on Christmas. I brought her closer before connecting our lips. People cheered and definitely recorded this but I didn't care. I finally could express my love for the woman I want to spend the rest of my life with to the whole world.