What about me?

Heeeey! Sorry for the short and inconsistent updates! I was super busy with work! But this is a new update which was requested by FreakShow2501 . I hope you like it. If you haven't already check out my new Celebrity Imagines Book!!

Y/N's POV

When Hailee told me about getting a dog I was really excited. She showed me picture after picture. But now Martini was all she talked about. Don't get me wrong I love that puppy and I think she is adorable but Hailee is not spending time with me anymore. Today was our 4 month anniversary. Hailee and I were supposed to go get some takeaway from my favorite restaurant. Due to Corona we were not able to do something outside or treat ourselves with a great and romantic dinner. Hailee wanted me to spend the day with her but she has been playing with Martini for almost three hours straight not even looking at me once. „Babe, look at her. Aw she's so cute", Hailee said for the hundredth time. I just hummed not looking away from my phone where I was playing some stupid game. I just wanted to spend time with my girlfriend but I also didn't want her to think I was some kind of jealous of a puppy! Which I definitely was not!!! „Haiz, can we do something", I asked her from my phone. „Sure. Should we go outside a little and play with Martini", she recommended and I groaned from the inside. „Ok", I mumbled hoping the little animal would be too distracted with her toys that I could spend some time with Hailee. We stepped outside but to my luck Hailee was not letting her out of sight. I sighed going inside pouring myself a glass of water. I heard my phone making a sound and I looked at the screen seeing my best friend's name. We started sending us funny memes and I laughed. „What's so funny", my girlfriend asked coming in. „Oh just y/bfn", I told her not looking up texting her back telling her I was with Hailee. "Hmm", she mumbled. I looked up seeing her crunched eyebrows and tightened jaw. She was jealous. I walked up to her wrapping my arms around her neck. I kissed her cheek and I felt her muscles let lose a little. I wanted to lean in but was interrupted by a bark. I rolled my eyes. We looked down and there was Martini trying to jump on Hailee. "Hi Mama", Hailee said and the puppy's tail wiggled excited. My girlfriend was ready to be distracted again but not this time. I took the puppy and put her in her little play cage where there were toys. "Sorry M, but I want my girlfriend to give me attention just for a few minutes. Afterwards she is all yours. Love you", I told her quietly while she looked at me with her head tilted. She went in to play with the toys and I smiled. I walked over to Hailee. "What are you doing", she asked. "Having me some Hailee time", I responded and hugged her. She giggled. "Where you jealous of a puppy", she asked amused. "No", I talked. "Alright", she said and I felt her giggle. "Not funny that I want you to spend time with me on our anniversary", I spoke. I felt her kiss my head. "I love you, Y/nn. No one is going to change that. Not even Martini. Even though she is adorable and cute and I love her. She is so tiny", she rambled. "Yeah, got it. You love her and you love me. And yes she is adorable but still don't forget me", I told her. "Never", she responded kissing me on the lips. A bark was heard. "We hear you", I told the puppy and went over to her. I picked her up and she licked my face. "Alright, alright. Enough", I spoke and I heard Hailee giggle. I felt her arms around me. "You two are the cutest", she said and Martini barked loudly. I chuckled. "How about the takeout from your favorite restaurant and a movie", Hailee suggested. I grinned. "How can we say no to that, right", I said to the puppy holding her up. She wiggled her tail.
A good hour later Hailee, Martini and I were cuddled up on the couch eating our food while watching a movie. I felt a little weight next to me and I saw Martini cuddled up by my leg. I smiled and put her on my lap where she snuggled closer in my hoodie. I gave her little head scratchies and she closed her eyes. I heard my phone bling and saw Hailee posted something on Instagram. I opened and saw a picture of Martini and I with the caption: "My two favorite girls in the world. ☺️💕Happy four months Y/nn. I love you (even a little more than Martini but just a little)🙈🐶😂". I chuckled. "I love you, too", I told her. She smiled brightly at me giving me a short kiss. She pulled me and Martini close to her and we enjoyed the time together.