chapter 6

Yashika's provoke: I don't know but I am start liking the way he is  taking care of me.

Suddenly Rishab's mobile bell rang.

He pick up. When he was talking to him. I can see how suddenly his  calm face expression changes into fear one.

  He told me to stay in room while he is going down.

As he went, I was curiously follow his way. As the door was half open. I can able to hear some female voice from the room who was standing infront of Rishab. I try to see more from behind the door.

I saw one of the hand of that girl  on  waist and  another one is on his shoulder.

Yashika's provoke: i hate him, she might be his gf. I am literally pathetic why I think that he care for me. Oh God.
Some of my tears falls and making my vision blur. I run towards bedroom and I lock the room. I cried hard.

Rishab came: hey, why you lock the room. Come on open it.  Don't make me angry. I said open it. Don't you understand ?

Yashika: i really don't wanted to open the room but I don't wanted him to be angry on me  because in anger he can hit me . This scare me a lot. I decided to open the door.

Rishab's provoke: As she open  the door. I can tell something just happen with her. I think I should ask her.

Rishab: are you okay yashika.

Yashika: why would you care hhh.. ? 

Rishab: because I am your husband.

Yashika: yes the contract husband who hit me last night. Am I right?

Rishab: forget it and cook something for me.

Yashika: I will not gonna cook for you.

Rishab: what you said? Don't you know if I told your father about our marriage that it's all fake for his sake then.

Yashika: you can't do it because he is in USA and surgery is going on. So do whatever you wanted to do.

Rishab(anger): you.....

Yashika walk towards bathroom to take shower.

Rishab getting more angry because he was hungry.

He went to the kitchen and ask his one of the old maid to cook some food.

He ate, when the maid ask him to serve some kind of special food in her room. He told her to throw out everything which she is cook for him. Yashika will make her food by her own.