chapter 19

Rishab's provoke: I hurt her so much. Now this is my turn to make this back on original form. I wanted her to give everything what she want and wanted her to forget all the past things. I can feel how heart hurted she think about me. All of a sudden i remember when i saw her friend message that Tomorrow is her birthday. I think i should not leave this precious moment to say sorry. I think I want to give her surprise before she wakes upand wanted to say sorry for what I did.

Rishab call his manager and all house servants and told them his plan. He wanted her birthday to be the best birthday.

He drove his car towards the gift shop.
He saw jewelry, teddy , dolls, rings, flowers, frames, and perfumes.

He went inside the shop, one old lady came towards him.
she asked: "wad youh wanht?"
He thought:*she might be from Europe ."
Again she asked-" man, wad u want?"
He moved his head breaking his thought-"yeah I want a gift."
She-" for whom?"
He-" for my wife".

She-" okay. Which kind of things she like?"
He-" I don't know".
She-" youhh reahly don'tt knnowh. I am amassed. Are you reahly newhly wedd?"
He-" nope."

She smiled. I don't like much queries when stranger ask this much details but I don't know why I am telling her.

she-" child, ih caan understhand whhaeen twoh diffherent person getth married andth tie a knot. It's quite hardth for them to adjust. But later they starttth liking each others and then they end up begin made for each other."
Rishab smiled-" yeah, you are so observing. Now can you please help me to find something for her which she like. I have no idea about girls like and dislike."

She-" if she usedth to wearh jewelry thhen youh can gifth her some jewelry, see this."
She handover a diamond necklace.

Rishab-" its beautiful, this gift will suit on her

Rishab-" its beautiful, this gift will suit on her. So this is final I like it , can you pack this up."
She-" yes.h".

While she was packaging his eyes fall down on a diamond ring. Rishab's provoke: I still remember she don't used to wear marriage ring because she think that when any man slides his finger into her to make her wearing a ring symbolize that the person now belongs to her.

I asked that lady to pack the diamond ring also

She gave him all the packets.
Rishab-" nice to meet you, hope to meet you again".
She replied: "nexxth thime tahke your wife along with you. God bless you."

He get inside his car and started his car but someone knock the window. He saw a little girl holding rose flowers.

 He saw a little girl holding rose flowers

He put the car window down. He-" what do you want?" she-" sir, do you want to have roses for your wife. "

Rishab smiled-" okay , give me all ."
she gave it to him-" hope this roses will blossom your life. But for surely your wife is so lucky to have a husband like you."

Rishab smiled-" thanks.. little baby have this money and study well". She counted.
She- " sir you give me more money than this rose cost."
He- " I know, I paid u more because I want you to buy some books and study. Have this my i-card if ever you need anything baby do call me I will help you and when complete your studies you can join my office okay ."
She smiled-"thanks you".

He drove his car towards his house and check all arrangement. Rishab called all family and friends.

-----------------------------------------------------------
Sorry for delay. I am working on the new story thats why i didn't update .. its a short chapter but promise next chapter will be a long one.

Don't forget to vote.

Thank you.