chapter 10

Yesterday night we fall asleep. We slept on the same bed because there were no other thing from where one of us can sleep.

Yashika's provoke:
I try to move but I felt something heavy on me. I rub my eyes and try to make my vision clear. I discover that Rishab's hand was on my waist. I tried to take his hand off from me but my every attempt get wasted. He was quite heavier than me.

Her movement wake him up.

Rishab : yeah why you always so energetic in morning man. Can you see I was sleeping. Rubbish girl.

Yashika:   oh they take your hands off and go to sleep but let me tell you it's 8 am .

Rishab: oh shit. I was having a business meeting. Can't  you wake me up earlier. Give me a side. I need to go to the bathroom and take a shower for meeting.

He went to the bathroom.

His mobile bell rings.

Beeb.... beeb....

"Hey baby are you not coming for the meeting.   Every one is waiting for you in your office. First come there then we will went together to the meeting.  One more thing...... lets have some fun tonight alone like we used to do. Bye. I love you darling.

R u there.

Yashika  cut the call and put his mobile on the side table.

Rishab: let's leave.

Yashika: hmn....

Rishab: come on follow me .

Both of them get inside the car.

She was struggling with the seat belt. He lean towards her and tug his seat belt.

He held her face to kiss but she push him. He wickedly pass her a smile.

She ignored him.