chapter 20

He reached home. He entered his bedroom. He discover that she is sitting near window and watching outside. He walk closer.  He asked her to close her eyes.

She-" i dont wanted to do that. Go on. Whatever it is. "

He asked her maid to come with all the gifts.She was in huge shock.  Rishab put a romantic song on.

  He walk towards her and kneel down infront her-" i know u r in shock. But please believe me, from now till the end i wanted to be with you. I am desperate as well as possessive for you ...Yashika.

To me you are my only wealth whom i wanted to have.   Am sorry for whatever happen in the past. Can we please start a new beginning. I will promise you will be allowed to leave me  if i ever give u a single tear. "

Yashika smiled and held Rishab in her arms .  She hugged him at last.

Yashika(smiling)-" but this is your last time. I am telling you this  in starting."
Rishab kissed her ( whisper)  -"dont worry"

Rishab ask abruptly-" so miss singhania where you wanted to go for honeymoon". Yashika stare him and blushed.   Yashika -" i dont wanna. Shut up".

Rishab (smiling  )  -" but i wanted to go and i will drag you everywhere with me from now own. You are mine now . "

Rishab (putting his hand on yashika's tummy) -" i have to do future planning for our first baby."  (Yashika jerking his hand off . )  she-" come on you naughty.

-----------------the end -----------------

I hope u guys enjoy this story. This is totally based on my imagination. I will writing a new story sara. Soon u will be able to enjoy that story like this one. Lots of love from my side.

Follow me on insta- _wondergo_