chapter 8

Yashika's provoke:  I can't able to understand Rishab. One time he care too much and another time he was least bother about it.

Rishab ask her suddenly: shall we go home.

Yashika: yeah.

Rishab grab her hand and start walking towards the car.

Yashika (cute voice): Rishab, I am hungry.

Rishab: oh I am really sorry. I totally forgotten that you didn't eat anything from the morning. I am really sorry.
Let's go somewhere to eat.

He park the car and open the gate for yashika.

Rishab: this is my favourite place.

Yashika: okay. 

She smiled.

Yashika's provoke:
Rishab place a order for both of them. 
As waiter place the order on the table.
All of a sudden I grab the spoon.
A sudden burning sensation goes to my brain because of the wound. I drop the spoon on the table. But Rishab noticed it.
                       Rishab took the spoon and start feeding me like a kid. I noticed that he was staring me.
                     But this happy moment doesn't stay long. Because some papaprazi came there and start clicking secretly photos of Rishab and mine.          
                      Rishab get a call from one of his manager that there are papaprazi outside the restaurant.

Rishab told me .

Yashika's provoke:
I never have face these papaprazi type condition in my previous life. Rishab hold my hand and ask waiter to show hidden underground room.

Waiter: sorry sir but we don't have hidden room.

Rishab: oh damn it. Shit.

Waiter: but you can leave from the kitchens window and there are many farm houses are there so you can stay there.

Rishab: okay.

First Rishab jumped from the kitchen's window then he hold me from my waist and pulled me down.

Rishab: lets walk fast.

Yashika: okay.

After a while.

Rishab: can't you walk fast.

Yashika: sorry but my ankle is painting alot because of heels.

Rishab: let me lift you.

Yashika: no no no need Rishab. I can handle this.

Rishab: no you can't handle.

Yashika: Rishh.. ..

He lifted her in bridal style.

Yashika's provoke: I told him to put me down but Rishab didnt listen.  But I can smell his perfume. It is very soothing.

Both of them came inside the farm house.

Rishab talk to the guard to let them stay in the farm house. Guard directly said no. But Rishab know how to deal with these type of persons. He told him that he will pay triple what his actual Lord is paying to him for this duty.
Guard get ready for 1 night stay.

Yashika: put me down Rishab. I am okay .

Rishab: okay.

Guard showed them empty room for stay.

Rishab adjust things and lit the fire.
Yashika asked him: can you ask from the guard to give us  some trousers and t-shirts because my dress is very fitted. I am not comfortable in this.

Rishab: okay.

Rishab asked guard. Guard hand him sarii.

Rishab: yashika listen, he gave me this.

Yashika: it's sari. But I .... okay give me it's better to wear this then this fitted dress.

Rishab: okay. Take it.

Yashika asked him to stay outside from the room. Rishab can able to see her naked skin of her body front the corner of the door. He can able to feel the heat of the moment.

Yashika wear this sari after taking shower but her blouse hook doesn't in mood to get closed. She was struggling with it.

Rishab: hey what's you doing inside for this long.

Yashika came outside the bathroom and said: please help me to hook this blouse but for this you have to close your eyes .

Rishab: okay. Come.

Yashika held her sari and blouse infront of him and showed him her back.
Rishab's hand start touching yashika's  naked skin.
As Rishab was touching yashika's back. She was getting sensation and all of a sudden her all body is filled with sensation.

 She was getting sensation and all of a sudden her all body is filled with sensation