chapter 13

Yashika held him in her arms.

Rishab (hold her face): I am sorry for today i know i am not a good husband. Actually i don’t deserve you either. Please forgive me baby, i don’t want to lose you at any cost that’s why i make this contract so that you can’t fill divorce. Please always be by my side.

Yashika's provoke:
I was standing still don't know what to say. i didn't saw his this face who is so desperate for me. This was above my imagination.

Yashika : hey don’t cry at least. What you did today i am forgiving you. Now please stand still, you are quite heavy.

Rishab try to stand still and suddenly fell on the floor with her.

Rishab watch her eyes like it was a ocean whom he can watch as much as he can.

Yashika provoke:
Sweet things start happening. Something in my heart starts expecting that he is changing. If he really wants me then i will love to be with him. I could say this time he is not trying any tactics on me.
All of a sudden i try start recognize that Rishab is quite heavy. I need to take him off or i will not be able to breathe.

Yashika: hey get up, you are quite heavy. Hey Rishab, wake up.
Rishab try to make his dizzy vision clear and try to get up but he slipped off. Suddenly his lips touched her lips. He doesn’t try to apart his lips from her. It was obvious he want to his wife from a long time since they get married.

Yashika’s provoke: i couldn’t able to resist. Something like a little electric shock is coming to my spine and travelling in my blood. Is this what people feel when they really kiss someone whom they start loving. I can feel his breathe on my face.  I felt more nervous when he held me in his hand and kissed on my forehead. This was the first time , i fell that Rishab really want me to be his wife. I could say i love his touch.

Rishab hold her hands and walk in the lawn.

Rishab : lets lay down here, i wanted to see stars with you

Rishab : lets lay down here, i wanted to see stars with you. I wanted to spend time with you.

Yashika smiled.

This was the first time she saw his childish side.

Both of them lied down. Rishab watch her smile and take her in his arms.

This was the first time for him that he is holding his wife in his arms with forcefully.

Rishab: gets up wifey.

Hereing wifey,  yashika blushed and start walking with him.

Both of them came near the swimming pool.

Rishab: you know how to swim, don’t you?

Yashika: no i don’t know.

Rishab: okay no problem hold my hands and come with me.

First Rishab entered the water and then yashika. But having 5.3 heights she starts drowning. she gasped.

Holding  Rishab’s hands and cross her legs on his waist. Rishab laugh and said “ its only 10 feet and you are acting like this. You are still kid.”

Yashika: yeah you are old man.

Rishab laugh: oh really kitten.

Yashika: yes. ( said in kiddish voice).

Rishab: what if i throw you in the water

Yashika: i will gonna die, then how you will gonna live.

Rishab: if you are not there in my world. I don’t need this world. I will be with you no matter where are you. You mean everything to me.

Yashika smiled.

Rishab: do you ever dance in water.

Yashika: nope.

Rishab: let’s do then. Stand on my feet.

Yashika: okay.

Yashika open her crossed legs from his waist.

Rishab held her hand and she put on one her hands on his shoulder.

Both of them start dancing.

Rishab hold her from her waist and lift her in the bridle style.

Rishab take her to his bedroom. she start walking towards the bathroom to change her clothes.

Rishab hold her waist.

Rishab : you want me to come there with you.

Yashika (blushed): no, let me go now.

I hope you guys like this chapter . Don't forget to vote this chapter and  do comment it in the comment box so that i can able to know how good or bad it was .
😊😄. Lots of love to u.

Follow me on instagram :- _wondergo_